Beatles forums > Songs

Covers of Beatles Songs

<< < (3/22) > >>

Frightwolf:
I've heard a cover of Getting Better a lot on commercials.  Anybody know who sings that?

sange:
No, but a cover of it has been used on the "Better Homes and Gardens Show" herein Australia.  Sigh.

What about Joe Cocker's "With a Little Help from my friends"? When I was a teenager and in my total obsession phase, I refused to watch the credits of the Wonder Years...until a few years later I heard that Paul reallyliked that version.  Funny how I changed my mind!

Banararama did a charity version of "Help" with English comediennes French and Saunders. Acceptable since it was for charity...

Wayne L.:
Aerosmith is the greatest Beatles covers band of all time with great remakes of Come Together, I'm Down & Helter Skelter which sound like originals which is what it's all about as well as being a great rock & roll band in their own right.

Billy Shears:
ray charles does a good version of eleanor rigby also...joe cocker doing she came in through the bathroom window is good also

Harrison:
I'd like to hear some of these covers if any of you have them.  And Your Bird Can Sing is a great song in the original version so I'd like to hear some covers. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version