Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lennon's legacy...  (Read 4532 times)

Re: Lennon's legacy...
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2005, 03:16:38 AM »

I'm glad you are so impressed with yourself, but for what? If anything, you gleaned that even though there are alot of stalwart Beatles fans, they aren't sheep or agree with everything they said/did. Your little 'experiment' shows that, for the most part, we are a group of free-thinkers, regardless of our passion for the band and/or its members. I think you are impressed with the number of responses you got, probably thinking that not many would post. Good for you. I think the only thing that you 'proved' is that you can try to be a prick and get a laugh out of it. Congrats!

Bobber

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2005, 09:10:01 AM »

Just what this board was waiting for. A new member 'wayning' around here.

Wayne L.

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2005, 10:55:54 AM »

Quote from: Bobber
Just what this board was waiting for. A new member 'wayning' around here.

Muffin, why are you so uptight all the time?

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2006, 11:03:41 PM »

revival of a very old thread. and to think that i would later become a co-mod for the forum here.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Bobber

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 10:03:39 AM »

Thanks for reminding us. You must be very happy with yourself.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 10:17:06 AM »

I don't think reminding everyone of this was your smartest move.
don't follow leaders

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 11:43:18 PM »

hmmm. still all fun & frolics round here? lol
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 01:30:43 AM »

Yeah. That was a bad one. He got to insult everyone on the site in one fell swoop.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 01:47:46 AM »

im mocking myself now. this was a sad, strange trip i went on with this thread. now its just something to laugh at for how god damn stupid i was to make this thread.

well, that and i wanted to see how badly i made myself look like an ass with it.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2006, 10:30:48 AM »

Quote from: somedude210
im mocking myself now. this was a sad, strange trip i went on with this thread. now its just something to laugh at for how god damn stupid i was to make this thread.

well, that and i wanted to see how badly i made myself look like an ass with it.
you lost some respect there and on your last post too....taking liberties again......sad that.....

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 06:25:38 PM »

ya i know i lost some there. but why hide the past. i was a stupid little f*** back then.

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2006, 05:06:38 PM »

Why would you want to do that? To show that someone who is so "god damn stupid" can still become a co-moderator. It was only 9 months ago, and there have been brilliant posts by you since. I've given you credit when it's been due, but you haven't helped yourself much since your Sociology experiment.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2006, 10:38:48 PM »

life is series of humps just because you made it over one doesn't mean there aren't more....respect is easier earned than earned back....

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2006, 10:44:07 PM »

i ain't being snotty neither...it's just an observation...i take no solstace on creating ills....i do like to throw peoples faults back in their faces tho...it's just the human side of me tho..i am trying to quell it tho...i am not alone in this stuggle...acceptance is the key to self harmony it seems...you may hear or believe you need noone....but in fact you do...he who dwells alone never goes home...the mind is a terrible thing to divide...

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2006, 01:01:18 AM »

oh, of course. me too, but i just needed a laugh, so why not bring up my inability to admit i made an ass of myself. i still get a chuckle out of it. besides, if you cant laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? hell i didnt revive this to mock anyone here but me, this is back up for anyone else to mock me too. (hey, first open invitation for dirk to rip some insults my way)

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2006, 03:36:14 AM »

oh, of course. me too, but i just needed a laugh, so why not bring up my inability to admit i made an ass of myself. i still get a chuckle out of it. besides, if you cant laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? hell i didnt revive this to mock anyone here but me, this is back up for anyone else to mock me too. (hey, first open invitation for dirk to rip some insults my way)

Give yourself a break unless you hate yourself and need to be ripped to shreds. You aren't redeeming yourself by admitting you were an ass. Move on.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.416 seconds with 69 queries.