Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Trips  (Read 6660 times)

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
  • I love the Beatles so much. They are my life!!!!!!
    • Fab Mania
Re: Trips
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2005, 03:27:49 PM »

Keep the trippy posts coming.

Tiff Lennon

joan was quizzical

• Getting Better
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 05:38:56 PM »

Well this doesn't really relate to the Beatles. But on Tuesday I toked up inside an igloo. It was amazing. Only in a student neighbourhood would you be able to find a giant igloo playing jazz music with light and smoke pouring out from the opening.  ;D

Actually, my favourite music to listen to while under a certain influence is Pink Floyd. I've continually pestered my friends to watch MMT with me, but we always forget. Next time.

~ missy

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2005, 11:45:14 PM »

Quote from: Ed The Sock
How do I feel about legalizing marijuana? Quite frankly, I don't use marijuana, never have and can't ever see a desire to do so. I think that anyone who has to use drugs or alcohol to have a good time is a sad and pathetic waste of skin who is usually only amusing to other similarly sad and pathetic losers. And anyone who uses any substance to escape their problems is an idiot - you don't escape, you only avoid, and half the time delaying dealing with problems only compounds them.

Of course, I don't think that you guys are sad and pathetic losers, but I agree with most of what he has to say. To read the full article (on legalising pot), click here: http://www.edthesock.com/editorials/editorial45.shtml

I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2005, 05:50:57 AM »

I feel that it was very wrong of you to say that people are pathetic losers for taking their problems out the wrong way. Some people are just not as mentally balanced as others, it's what they would call a certain disorder. You cannot go about calling sick-minded people pathetic, those who cannot morally help it. I totally beg to differ.

As for those who are stable enough to understand, there is to a certain exstent that they're losers.

Drugs for fun ~ well, I have only done one drug and that is Weed--I don't even consider it as a drug, people don't consider tobacco as a drug (my mom for instance) so I don't consider weed as a drug. I have not tried anything else beyond this. Anyway, my life is very unfun because of my parents and the evironment I live in... The way I was raised, always inside and never getting out much. I almost do not know what fun is until I'm hanging out with my best friend or listening to the Beatles... or amusing myself. Call me pathetic, go right ahead! I don't give a rats poo coz you don't know me

Tiff Lennon

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2005, 06:30:59 AM »

A lot of people experiment with drugs just for the experience not to 'escape their problems.' I had absolutley no problems when I experimented with drugs. I just wanted the see what it was all about. Addicts are a different story. And they will be an addict with almost anything, drugs, tobacco, alchohol, food, abuse, religion etc. That's the addictive personality. They need it to fill a void. Most people who have used drugs are normal everyday people. Those who smoke pot are no different then those who drink. It's a natural herb, it has medicinal purposes, it's not addicting and so on. Tobacco kills more people than almost anything else. Why is that legal? Personally, I think people who are judgemental about what others do in their private lives are pathetic.

PS
I'll bet anything McCartney still smokes some weed every now and then. So I guess he's a pathetic loser too.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2005, 11:30:50 AM »

no comment.......lol

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2005, 07:27:03 PM »

Sandra, you're right. Why I tried weed was only for the experience, something new. I like it, so what? I do it every now and then, and yes, sometimes it does help when I am down. I don't really care what Ed the Sock thinks. And just like you say, everybody gets hooked or addicted to something in their lives--it's normal. It's just somethings people addict to are not healthy. I am addicted to the Beatles!

I think that Paul still has a joint every now and then. What's wrong with that?

Tiff Lennon

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2005, 07:29:01 PM »

Ok, Ok, I get it... I'm an idiot. :)

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2005, 07:31:19 PM »

Why?

First step is admitting the problem: I am addicted to the Beatles, they make me happy and I love them to death. They are the best things that happened to me. But here is the big problem: I get down when people talk crap about them (worse than when someone talks crap about me), I am always depressed because I do not have John Lennon, and I am lonely without him. I do not want anybody else... *sighs*

Tiff Lennon

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2005, 07:34:16 PM »

But you guys are right though... I should think before I open my big mouth (or type something on the keyboard, as the case may be).
I pretty much have an addictive personality myself, very obsessive- sometimes in a scary way, which is one of the reasons I don't touch drugs.

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2005, 07:37:04 PM »

Yeah, I have a very obsessive personality too. It bugs me sometimes and I can hardly stand it. I probably shouldn't do anymore drugs other than weed because I may end up liking it and ending up abusing the whole situation... grrrr... I wish I wasn't such a mental idiot... lol

Tiff Lennon

joan was quizzical

• Getting Better
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2005, 12:15:31 AM »

I'll bet anything McCartney still smokes some weed every now and then. So I guess he's a pathetic loser too.

What I wouldn't give to spark a doob with Macca!!!  

~ missy

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2005, 12:18:19 AM »

You'll get over it :)

lennonlemon

• A Thousand Pages
  • I Believe in Beatles
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2005, 12:33:45 AM »

I've never tried drugs, but sometimes I just want to try it to see what it's all about.

Nowadays, it seems everbody has done a type of drug or another.
All You Need is Love  :K) :K) :K)

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2005, 12:36:08 AM »

The only drugs i'll never try are the ones you have to inject. It's not the needle i'm afraid of, just pumping something straight into my blood stream.

lennonlemon

• A Thousand Pages
  • I Believe in Beatles
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2005, 12:49:14 AM »

cocaine seems to be a pretty strong drug when snorting and all. i've read about a few incidents in which people tried it once and died not too long after.
All You Need is Love  :K) :K) :K)

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2005, 12:57:59 AM »

DO NOT LET PEER PRESSURE MAKE YOU DO DRUGS.
do not try a drug you never used by yourself.
do not let drugs take all your money.
do not over use drugs.they can kill you.
addictive personalities should avoid drugs....

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2005, 02:25:08 AM »

when children find themselves in times of trouble, father pc comes to them, speaking words of wisdom, drugs aint freee

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2005, 02:45:42 AM »

so true.........theres a whole lot of flockers out there who need to say no....

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2005, 02:56:51 AM »

I choose to do them. I think peer pressure is bloody stupid. In school, about 70% of people in my year smoked, but I didn't/still don't see the point of it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.239 seconds with 80 queries.