Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77518 times)

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
Beatle Dreams......
« on: August 13, 2008, 01:28:23 AM »

has anyone ever had a dream(s) with the one, some of, or all of the Beatles in it? Who was it, and what was going on in the dream?
i have had two with Paul in them...... and i think i freaked him out alot!  ;D  in the first, there was some type of group activity thing, and he was there, and all scared of me... Ringo was gonna come, too, but i woke up before that, sadly.  :'(  in the next, i was in school, and he was a few desks ahead of me, so i moved up right behind him and started talking. again, he was scared of me!
so please, if not too personal or anything, share your Beatley dreams!
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 01:59:26 AM »

Well, the most recent one I had was in 1964. I was dancing in the middle of a cul-de-sac with a friend, and some girl on a bicycle just rolled by screaming, "The British are coming! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!" I was all curious and said, "A bit late there, huh?" And she said, "No! The Beatles are coming!" And she kinda just biked away screaming.

Then, the scene literally changed and I was walking down a street wearing heels and nylons and a woman suit, which are things I totally wouldn't wear, and I was with my cul-de-sac dancing partner. I got something in my heels so I stopped and I told my dance partner to stop for a second. I was using her to help balance myself so I could get the thing out of my shoe, but then she left and I fell over. My nylons ripped, so I just kinda ripped them off right there and threw them away. I got all mad at my balance beam dance partner friend, so I chased her in my suit and heels. Then, she started chasing me. I lost her and I totally needed to rest. So, I sat down at some bench, and these guys were all like, "Hey. Come here. Looks like you're needing to hide." So I sat with them, and it was The Beatles all in disguise! I didn't scream, and they were all surprised. Then, we ended up talking for quite some time. George gave me a pen, John gave me a hat, Paul gave me a tie, and Ringo gave me a ring. My friend found me. SHE'S the one who screamed and wanted their hair. That's all I remember of the dream.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

EightDaysAWeek

• One And One Is Two
  • Love is old, love is new. Love is all, love is you
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 02:14:50 AM »

Ooh I've had quite a bit, but sadly I don't remember too much.

With the first one, I was at a soccer tryout and for some reasons thousands of people turned up to watch. I guess it was a legendary team or something. Anyways, I was already nervous, and in the front row was Ringo, cheering me on. And that made me almost die, but for some reason I played really well because I wanted to show-off and made it on the team.  ;D

With the second one, I moved to New Zealand for college and Paul decided to teach me rugby. Imagine that. O.o Anyways I was actually good to my surprise, but my favorite part was when I Paul tackled me. Oh and he was the age he is now, which makes it funnier.

And with the last memorable dream my favorite amusement park was in London so our grade went to London just to ride on the rides. And Ringo was a chaperone, but he wasn't mine. Obviously I was surprised that he was a chaperone, but I also was disappointed that I wasn't in his group and all of my friends were. So I decided to stay with my friends and Ringo welcomed me into the group and we rode on a couple of rides before he told me. "Lets ditch this place and actually see London." I was excited and Ringo and I toured some London-y sites that I've been lucky enough to go to, and he was really nice. What a great chaperone, eh?
America: It's like Britain, only with buttons
Ringo Starr

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 02:41:31 AM »

Oh, when I said my most recent dream was in 1964, I meant the setting was 1964.
Fun Fact: FNU was the one screaming, "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"

I semi-remember this dream that I had before I went to a Ringo Starr concert. Okay, so I was in my seat, and I just started going crazy. Somehow, Ringo noticed that my nails had his name on them, so he invited me on stage. Then, he thought it would be fine if FNU came on stage with me, since:
A)She was actually there with me
and
B)We know each other in real life.
So, we sang some songs with him, and then we were invited backstage, and there was Paul sitting right there. Then, we all became friends and that's all I remember. I'm not sure about most of the details there, but I think I got most of it right.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

EightDaysAWeek

• One And One Is Two
  • Love is old, love is new. Love is all, love is you
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 02:55:21 AM »

Quote from: 1301
Oh, when I said my most recent dream was in 1964, I meant the setting was 1964.
Fun Fact: FNU was the one screaming, "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"

I semi-remember this dream that I had before I went to a Ringo Starr concert. Okay, so I was in my seat, and I just started going crazy. Somehow, Ringo noticed that my nails had his name on them, so he invited me on stage. Then, he thought it would be fine if FNU came on stage with me, since:
A)She was actually there with me
and
B)We know each other in real life.
So, we sang some songs with him, and then we were invited backstage, and there was Paul sitting right there. Then, we all became friends and that's all I remember. I'm not sure about most of the details there, but I think I got most of it right.

That's a great dream! Any dream that has a Beatle in it is one I do not want to wake up from...and when I wake up from it I either want to go back to sleep and keep dreaming or get mad because is isn't real.  :P
America: It's like Britain, only with buttons
Ringo Starr

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 03:03:44 AM »

WAIT EVERYONE! I just remembered another dream that I had a week ago! I was on a train and I got lost. I fell and Paul helped me up. We were talking and all of a sudden, John comes out and wanted to give Paul a hug, but I got caught in the middle. Best moment of the dream. Anyways, after that, there was a crash and you heard George scream, "John! JOHN! You better see what Ringo did you your luggage!!!" And then Ringo screamed, "Don't believe him! It's not my fault!" I was trying to be polite and leave so they could work this little situation out, but then I got pushed ^ that way and I ended up talking to the boys for a while. Then I woke up and I got mad, so I had a mini tantrum...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 06:15:06 AM »

Oh wow, these are all awesome you guys!! ;D You guys remember quite a bit of detail... good on you!  8)

I only had one Beatley dream (I think).
In that dream, Ringo (as in 1964-ish Ringo) invited me to a party at his place. And I took it as if it wasn't at all unusual. I think in that dream he was sort of in the capacity of a uni friend. So I came to his house. He had a big place, and there were *lots* of people there (a whole lot of people from uni, and even people from my old schools (lol) ). Ringo found me and started talking to me... can't remember what about, but it was a very pleasant and fun conversation :) He was really funny and friendly :)
Then the next day (or so I thought) Ringo rang me and asked how was the party. He sounded quite tired, and I wondered why. And then I thought "ohh, of course! after all, more than 40 years have passed since then!"
*End of Dream*

Weird or what? ;D Hehe, I quite like it though (grin)

By the way, EightDays, if you do decide to move to New Zealand (like in your Paul/rugby dream), be sure to stop by and say hi to Kaleidoscope_Eyes and me! (lol)
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

yavanna

• A Beginning
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 11:17:06 AM »

Well, I think there were other beatlesdreams, which I can't remember, but some time ago I dreamed I sat in the back of a limosine with all Beatles, driving away from all the screaming fans (the way it really was for them). We talked and had a good time. Funny detail is that I woke up and totally rememberd the feel of the fabric of their jackets ... (you get to know that with 4 people on one back seat !)
If the sun has faded away
I'll try to make it shine

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 12:53:45 AM »

I have only had 2 Beatle dreams, and they both involve George.  I can't remember much about the first one except that I ran into George on the street and we had a lovely conversation.  

The second dream happened more recently and I remember a bit more.  George and I were out on a date (right there you know that had to be "in my wildest dreams" HAHA), so we went to this bar where a band was playing that he liked.  And so we are sitting there have a few drinks and flirting and all of a sudden, some girl walks in and I can tell, he has his eyes on her.  And I am just getting so jealous inside but I don't say a word.  Then all of a sudden a bar fight breaks out and so George grabs me and carries me out of there and all I could think was "thank god that bar fight broke out, now he can't look at that girl anymore!!"

In real life, I am not a jealous person.  But I guess i was in my dream when it came to George  ;D
<br />

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 01:34:54 AM »

I dreamed I was IN the Beatles, right around the time of Love Me Do. We were working on writing a song together, and singing harmonies together. I was SO bummed out when I woke up....
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 10:38:49 AM »

^ oh aye tha' would be a bommer.... (im gone all northern like, tha knows!)  :P

I didnt dream directly of the Beatles.. but I dreamt I was in Liverpool ... all I can remember is desert and trampolines....  :-/

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 01:52:29 AM »

It's good to know I am not the only one who has dreams about The Beatles  ;D
<br />

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 08:20:02 AM »

Quote from: 1204
It's good to know I am not the only one who has dreams about The Beatles  ;D

Which means... you may say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one (musicnotes)  ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 07:46:39 PM »

I have already written in another thread about my dream about George in a beautiful garden, and me sitting very close to him and looking him in the eyes, listening to his soft voice.

TheBeatlesForever

• A Beginning
  • Waiting For The Cubs To Win The World Series
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

i have had some dreams about the beatles. can't talk about them though.......

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 09:31:49 PM »

I remember a long time ago I had this dream about my school's drama department. We were gonna do Across The Universe, the movie, as our play. I was the leading girl, I can't remember her name, because I knew all the Beatles songs. I got really mad because we were gonna do the ATU versions of the songs and not the Beatles versions. So, I was all mad and everything, so I started playing Let It Be on the piano, like it's supposed to be. Then, the director, who was my math teacher but she's not in the drama department, realized that The Beatles' versions are better, and everyone got mad at me. They all learned the ATU versions already, but then they realized that they didn't like the ATU vertions.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »

i just remembered, once i fell asleep thinking, "dream about the Beatles..." and my dream took place in the 60's! well, i remember thinking, "its the 60's" in my dream. unfortunately, the dream had nothing to do with the Beatles! man, what a disappointment!
and, by the way, you guys all have AWESOME Beatles dreams! thanks for sharing, and i thank anyone who shares in the future!
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 11:54:22 PM »

Quote from: 610

Which means... you may say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one (musicnotes)  ;D

Good one  ;D
<br />

missbluesky56

• A Beginning
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 04:09:13 PM »

I had two with all the beatles, one was when I was some blonde girl and George and Paul liked me and then another with all of them playing music. Another one was only with George, he had long hair, a mustache, but for some reason I liked him, but he didnt like me :(
<br />All Together Now!!! Yellow Submarine<br />

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2008, 06:24:48 AM »

It's 2:00 AM-ish and I just woke up from a bad dream. I was listening to some Beatles songs and John Lennon sat next to me. I was really surprised, so I did what I could think of on the spot and said, "Hi there." We started talking, and out of nowhere, John said, "Do me a favor. Never forget me." I said, "I can't forget you!" Then, John started rising. I jumped to grab his hand and pull him down. I couldn't reach him, so I started screaming, "Come back! Come back!" Then, I woke up. Now, here I am.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 86 queries.