Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77512 times)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2009, 09:31:53 AM »

^ Well if its Paul's gran'father who knows? Hahaha!

I never was told that I talk in my sleep. I hope I dont.

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Magness

• A Thousand Pages
  • Simple truth miscalled Simplicity
    • My Gallery of Horrors! XD
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2009, 09:44:11 AM »

What are you talking about? ;D

Yeah, I see (grin)

I know that I used to talk in my sleep when I was younger. I remember when my mother told me that I was talking about bricks in my sleep ;D

Recently I never was told that I talk in my sleep. I hope it's true (grin).
Stop the Earth spinning round, I'll get out of it!!

BeatleBabe

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2009, 06:49:07 PM »

lolol u guys are really funny

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2009, 12:07:37 AM »

I had this really crazy one last night:

Me and a bunch of my mates and John [why am I not surprised?] were at this library-like place, and were were sitting in chairs arranged in a circle. We were chatting, and then John says to one of the people there "Welcome to McDonalds. May I take your order?" and the girl says "Yes, I will have a banana smothered with cheese. I will also have some sausage with yogurt, because I think it has the same amout of calories as a BigMac" and then John's all like "Thank you. That will be $6.11 at the next window. Anyone else want anything?" we all said 'no, thanks' and then we just started talking again. John was being John, and I was talking with my friends.
Dreams are so random!  ;D
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2009, 12:02:07 AM »

Ha! That's funny! It could make a very nice fan fic!  8)

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Cosmically Conscious

• One And One Is Two
  • i want a time machine!!
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2009, 03:44:46 AM »

I can see why! I talk in my sleep as well. Sometimes at sleepovers, someone will wake me up and say 'shut up, please?'
So far they've said that I have said stuff like 'free cookies and cream' 'give it back, John' [don't ask] and 'my purple dragon'
I never remember why I was talking about them, either.  

After I read this I literally bursted out laughing, it echoed throughout my house and now my dog is looking at me very suspiciously.

Last night I had a dream that involved me, Paul, a spaceship, and a very shaggy carpet ^^
[face=Arial][size=14]can you dig it?[/size][/face]

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2009, 11:39:13 PM »

For how long and how much I like The Beatles I only have dreamed about them a handful of times. If I can remember correctly, it only ever was George, not all 4.

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #167 on: April 20, 2009, 08:48:05 AM »

Quote from: 668
For how long and how much I like The Beatles I only have dreamed about them a handful of times. If I can remember correctly, it only ever was George, not all 4.

Oh really? I'm the exact opposite - George is the only one I haven't had a dream about... George is also the one I have most trouble with when I try to draw cartoony Beatles... maybe when I manage to draw him right I can get a George dream ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Pete62

« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2009, 11:50:34 AM »

Okay I'm brand new to this (quality) forum but just wanted to post last night's dream before I forgot!
Picture if you will I'm at the Dakota with John & he beckons me to follow him. We go down in a lift then some stairs & through a massive forecourt with security, intercoms,the works. I mention the security to him but he just smiles & shrugs. Next thing i know we're in this underground carpark & theres the psyhcadelic(!) Rolls & the original MMT bus,it's like WOW! After checking out the Rolls, complete with large pool of oil, John, who still hasn't spoken, beckons me towards the bus. I attempt to climb into the driver's seat but the step is too high, I turn towards where John had been standing but alas John had vanished :o

Veroniqa

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »

I had dream with The Beatles twice.
First, Paul was my boyfriend. And second, I was their friend and helped them to run away from fans.

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2009, 10:04:34 PM »

I had a dream about George, Olivia and Dhani last night... Kinda random, some how I ended up being related to them and I had never realized but they were always at family dinners and stuff and I was hanging out with Dhani and was on thenewno2's myspace and realized who Dhani was.  Yeah it was really random :-/

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2009, 11:41:20 PM »

Quote from: 610

Oh really? I'm the exact opposite - George is the only one I haven't had a dream about... George is also the one I have most trouble with when I try to draw cartoony Beatles... maybe when I manage to draw him right I can get a George dream ;D

I've learned that George seems to be the hardest Beatle to draw. Many people have told me this. Wonder why, maybe because of if brilliant bone structure and lucious hair? ;)

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2009, 08:14:56 AM »

I've learned that George seems to be the hardest Beatle to draw. Many people have told me this. Wonder why, maybe because of if brilliant bone structure and lucious hair? ;)

Yes, that must be it! So perfect he's inimitable on paper (grin)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2009, 10:10:45 AM »

LOL...  George really did have the best cheekbones out of all the Beatles. ;)  Although I think the essence of his brooding eyes would be particularly difficult to capture. ;)

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #174 on: May 03, 2009, 08:11:09 AM »

Not really a proper Beatles dream, but I dreamed last night that my Dad could play the guitar (although he doesn't play instruments in real life), and in my dream he played Beatles songs really perfectly! 8)
When I told him about it in the morning he did an air-guitar version of Yellow Submarine ;D

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2009, 09:18:58 PM »

Quote from: 1393
The two invaders were guys, but I will disclose their names later when you calm down a bit  ;D  ;) (who knows what might happen...)

So, it`s time to disclose the names of my dreams` invaders.   :)    Well, in fact, I described the first one, with Andy Smith and me in a car, figuring out who will drive the car, since Andy`s leg hurt.
And the second was soon after with PC. Now I`ve got the courage to tell you, especially because I`ve seen his daughter in the pic at last.
Don`t laugh, please, but it goes like that: PC came in through the bathroom window. And he did step in, not climb or something, but really walk in! Suddenly it turned out to be the bedroom window. I remember white curtains and white cushions all with rosy flowers. Which is much better, cause what could we be doing in the bathroom? I mean, his daughter and me. Very weird! So the two of us were speaking about some secret PC was not supposed to know, some future party... But he came up very close and started saying something and suddenly there were other people in the room too, it got very noisy and I couldn`t hear what he was saying to me. That was the end! Hope nobody is offended, it`s only a dream! A semi-related Beatle dream as we called them some posts ago!  ;)

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2009, 05:33:33 AM »

^ Jane, I just had a semi-Beatles dream as well... about a forum member, that is.
Last night, which was the night before my audit presentation at uni, I dreamed that someone from DM was my secondary researcher and we were rehearsing the presentation together (bigeyes1) I'm really very werid sometimes ;D

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2009, 12:45:57 AM »

^ do you remember who it was? or supposed to be?

i had a dream the other day that freakchic and i were debating whether it was better for a guy to be George-ous or Paul-licious. =D  (and yes, those are the words we used in my dream.)

by the way, Paul-licious is SOOOOOO the way to go!
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2009, 12:48:18 AM »

Quote from: 1300
by the way, Paul-licious is SOOOOOO the way to go!

Paulicious is good.  So is being Paulinated.   :P

MandyBuglet

• A Beginning
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2009, 04:50:03 AM »

Quote from: 1620
So is being Paulinated.   :P

;D

That's freakin' hilarious!  ;D

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 89 queries.