Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69259 times)

raxo

• Sun King
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2007, 02:59:06 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade.

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it's true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I'll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your school again, Maxwell plays that piano so I'll follow the sun.

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore. Last night I said "Oh dear, what can you see? It is good to be back

Back In The USSR
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2007, 04:57:50 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade.

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it's true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I'll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your school again, Maxwell plays that piano so I'll follow the sun.

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore. Last night I said "Oh dear, what can you see? It is good to be back in Gibraltar near Spain."

The Ballad Of John And Yoko

I can stay till it's time to go

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2007, 05:05:30 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore. Last night I said "Oh dear, what can you see? It is good to be back in Gibraltar near Spain.

I'd like to

Octopus Garden

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2007, 08:06:23 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore. Last night I said "Oh dear, what can you see? It is good to be back in Gibraltar near Spain."

I'd like to come back someday and

I'll Cry Instead

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2007, 08:13:47 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore. Last night I said "Oh dear, what can you see? It is good to be back in Gibraltar near Spain.

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep

From Me To You

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2007, 11:10:04 PM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours

And I Love Her :K)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2007, 11:36:10 PM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown

Baby You're a Rich Man

I'm so evil  :P... I just had to spoil the romanticness of it all  :B

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2007, 11:41:34 PM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I

Drive My Car

Quote from: 596
[...]I'm so evil  :P... I just had to spoil the romanticness of it all  :B

Are you?  :P ;) ... Let's take a look at the other side of life then  8) ...

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2007, 11:57:14 PM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl

Another Girl

nousha

• A Beginning
  • Fairy witch
    • My Poetry
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2007, 12:02:41 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the

Penny Lane

P.S. It's just wonderful - what you've done so far! :K)
On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux   My blogspace

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2007, 12:06:53 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the back with your head

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2007, 02:00:47 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the back with your head filled with things to

I Want To Tell You

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2007, 02:09:29 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the back with your head filled with things to forget the time or

I've Just Seen A Face

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2007, 02:25:14 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the back with your head filled with things to forget the time or words of a sermon

Eleanor Rigby

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2007, 03:05:40 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the back, with your head filled with things to forget the time or words of a sermon to be free, come

Come Together

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2007, 03:13:37 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the back, with your head filled with things to forget the time or words of a sermon to be free, come and get it but

Come And Get It

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2007, 03:35:58 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the back, with your head filled with things to forget the time or words of a sermon to be free, come and get it but don't be long.

Blue Jay Way

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2007, 11:10:24 AM »

I'd like to come back someday and kiss you and keep a love like ours in a big brown car and maybe I have got another girl meanwhile back. Behind the back, with your head filled with things to forget the time or words of a sermon to be free, come and get it but don't be long.

When I'm walking

Every Little Thing

Ps. I just read the entire "story"... its hallerious! esp. the last two paragraphs ;D

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2007, 01:36:59 PM »

When I'm walking with you I'm

Old Brown Shoe

Quote from: 596
[...]Ps. I just read the entire "story"... its hallerious! esp. the last two paragraphs ;D
Yeah, hellorious! ;D ... at the very begining some were trying to write a story, now we're just writing sentences ... and not always  ::) ;D ...

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2007, 08:34:38 PM »

When I'm walking with you I'm certain that it happens all the time

With a Little Help from my Friends

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Page created in 0.318 seconds with 80 queries.