Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69271 times)

raxo

• Sun King
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2007, 01:33:49 PM »

Quote from: 596

Well... I wont go into much detailed description but... what comes to mind when you say "you and me in an octopu's garden alone with a test tube upon my lips again..."  :B [...]
I was just teasing you, sorry! ;)

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2007, 12:54:48 AM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it
I can stay till it's time to go

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2007, 03:59:30 AM »

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2007, 11:56:37 AM »

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2007, 03:25:40 AM »

Och, stop that raxo! :P

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2007, 04:50:24 AM »

I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade.

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 01:43:37 AM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade.

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it

tangerine

• Getting Better
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 09:30:02 AM »

<br />But every so often you come across something truly inspiring...<br />
<br />

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »

[...]

Ps. Notice how i didn't write so I'll! :P
I see that you know now how to play this  :P

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 10:19:05 AM »

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 11:53:29 AM »

Quote from: 610
[...]
Does 've count as a word...? :-/
Yes, acchording to this  :-/ :
Quote from: 552
[...] You can take only four words from a song (prepositions and conjunctions count as words) and we can try make it like a poem (song lyrics). I think song from Fab Four's solo works can be included too.
[...]

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2007, 03:12:57 AM »

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2007, 10:57:38 AM »

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2007, 01:40:44 PM »

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2007, 03:30:05 AM »

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 03:59:53 AM »

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it’s true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed"

Norwegian Wood
I can stay till it's time to go

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 11:25:54 AM »

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it’s true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home

When I Get Home

Quote from: 59
[...]it's time for bed"
[...]

I would say that those^ are five words instead of four, Hello Goodbye :P (but they fit very well, don't they) ;)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2007, 12:14:00 AM »

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2007, 01:40:55 AM »

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it's true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33

Page created in 0.496 seconds with 80 queries.