Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69272 times)

raxo

• Sun King
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2007, 05:41:25 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade.

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it's true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2007, 11:18:07 AM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade.

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it's true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2007, 01:23:37 PM »

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2007, 04:43:02 AM »

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2007, 10:44:05 AM »

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2007, 05:03:45 AM »

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I’ll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour.

Magical Mystery Tour

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2007, 08:21:03 PM »

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I’ll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your

Wait

P.S. I've noticed that  ’  in your post, Kaleidoscope_Eyes!!! Now it is in mine too!!! :o ...

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2007, 04:51:12 AM »

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I’ll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your school again, Maxwell plays

Maxwell's Silver Hammer

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2007, 09:15:19 PM »

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I'll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your school again, Maxwell plays that piano so I

Rock And Roll Music

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2007, 04:13:11 AM »

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I'll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your school again, Maxwell plays that piano so I'll follow the sun.

Follow the Sun

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2007, 01:17:10 PM »

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I'll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your school again, Maxwell plays that piano so I'll follow the sun.

When you need a

Any Time At All

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2007, 11:05:09 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe

Old Brown Shoe

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2007, 06:46:48 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do

Happiness is a Warm Gun

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2007, 12:33:02 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but

Paperback Writer

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2007, 02:48:37 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey.

Everybody Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2007, 09:58:02 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know

Baby You're A Rich Man

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2007, 11:25:37 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really

Do You Wanna Know a Secret

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2007, 11:43:54 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really love you. I love

Michelle

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2007, 11:46:44 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no

I Don't Want To Spoil The Party

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2007, 11:48:03 AM »

P.S. Oh no! :-/ I see you were faster than me, Kaleidoscope_Eyes! ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Page created in 0.335 seconds with 75 queries.