Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Do you think Don Imus should hang it up?  (Read 9895 times)

Wayne L.

Re: Do you think Don Imus should hang it up?
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2004, 04:02:21 PM »

I'm a talk radio fan who listens to Rush Limbaugh every weekday afternoons who is not a card carrying Republican or Democrat because I think for myself along with local radio talk show hosts Keith Larson & John Hancock, then listens to my classic rock on the radio during the weekends since I'm a dedicated classic rock fan with all my heart & soul until I'm dead in the grave, but I think Don Imus of Imus In The Morning should hang it up for good after 30 years because he's too mainstream, too bland & too boring unlike his competitors!!!

strutter84

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2004, 07:18:46 PM »

[quote by=misterchaz link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082482949,s=35 date=1083598424]

Rush Limbaugh is a pig.

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2004, 07:16:16 PM »

[quote by=strutter84 link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082482949,s=41 date=1083784726]

Don't forget he's a drug head, and pure evil.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2004, 07:18:12 PM »

Oh my God! Is that guy serious?!

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2004, 07:55:03 PM »

Unfortunately, yes.  Yes he is.  The spokesperson for the right in this country.

As you can see America is going right down the sh*tter.  (Michael Moore, big flat slob is on the left...and tho Al Franken is less hysterical it's still all a bunch of bollocks.)

Wayne L.

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2004, 03:57:45 PM »

I went " cold turkey " listening to talk radio last week after 12 years because it's way too much & way over the top even though I think this genre is kind of fading personally speaking but Don Imus of Imus In The Morning should hang it up now before it's too late because he's too mainstream, too bland & too predicatable unlike his competition Rush Limbaugh who is also kind of fading a bit. 

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2004, 06:54:36 PM »

Yeah.  Read a book instead.

strutter84

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2004, 09:14:29 PM »

Imus is hillarious.  Rush Limbaugh however is not.  He's kind of an idiot.  Is he out of rehab yet by the way?  I haven't heard anything about him for awhile.  Conan stopped making fun of him so I just assumed he got better.

Wayne L.

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2004, 12:32:22 PM »

I stopped listening to talk radio for a week, which was boring, I'm back to listening to Rush Limbaugh as well as local talk radio hosts Keith Larson & John Hancock, I listen to my talk radio on weekdays & listen to my classic rock on the weekends, I think Don Imus of Imus In The Morning has to " hang it up " for good because he's too mainsteam & too bland unlike his competitors!

Harlena McStarkney

• Getting Better
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2004, 03:39:21 AM »

[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082482949,s=48 date=1084797142]I think Don Imus of Imus In The Morning has to " hang it up " for good because he's too mainsteam & too bland unlike his competitors![/quote]

Yes, Wayne, you've only said that 5 gazillion times...(roll)

In fact, I think political debates on a Beatles forum are just out of place and cause unnecessary friction.
Love, love is a verb. Love is a doing word.

Beatle Ed

• Getting Better
  • //0-0\\//- -\\
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2004, 04:05:25 AM »

Who the mother freaker is Don Imus? And why is this post flaming?

Harlena McStarkney

• Getting Better
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2004, 08:28:12 PM »

Who knows...
Love, love is a verb. Love is a doing word.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2004, 10:21:17 PM »

I've never heard of him/her either! I thinks it's a regional DJ.

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2004, 06:27:04 AM »

New York.

He predates Stern.  Just not so gross, caustic tho.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2004, 06:43:29 AM »

I really cant stand him, but heres a picture of him. I think he's like 60, but has that terminal teenager look. Here he is with his Mcgyver look.

Wayne L.

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2004, 03:06:20 PM »

MSNBC personality & talk radio host Don Imus of Imus In The Morning should hang it up for good after this year's presidential election because he's too mainstream, too bland & too boring while he has lost his edge unlike his competitors Rush Limbaugh & Howard Stern along with the fact that there's nothing happening on his show with the same guests continously as in Howard Fineman & Andy Rooney which is why it's time for this old grumpy geezer to hang up his cowboy boots & cowboy hat at the The Imus Ranch!

strutter84

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2004, 07:38:30 AM »

lol, man why are all your posts the exact same post over and over again?  The fact is that Rush Limbaugh is pure evil.  Bill O' Riley is pure evil.  "Today on the O'Riley factor.....how black people cause all the crime in America!"  "Next up on Rush Limbaugh.....how all gay people spread drugs and disease elementary students!"  and so forth.

Don Imus however tells it like it is as far as the Bush administration goes.  He's not afraid to say something truthful and outright about the wrong things George Bush has done, for example, taking over the presidency in a coup like he did.  Imus is a good talk show host, and MSNBC is a good network.  I don't know what's "mainstream" or "bland" about him because there's about 3 people in this whole forum that have even heard of him.  Maybe Paul McCartney should pack it up too because he's too "mainstream".  Or maybe Conan O' Brien should pack it up because he's too "mainstream".  Man, the things you say don't make alot of sense.  Think before you speak.

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2004, 03:12:30 PM »

Mainstrem in Waynespeak means it goes against his rightie hawk beliefs.

strutter84

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2004, 05:12:34 PM »

lol, apparently so.  And apparently Waynespeak only has about 10 words, because he says the exact same thing over and over and over again in ever post.

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2004, 05:18:17 PM »

Yeah I hate cut-and-pasters.  They appear to infest all boards no matter where I go (maybe I'm a magnet?).  What a waste of bandwidth.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 78 queries.