Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69276 times)

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #600 on: October 25, 2008, 01:04:47 AM »

Chapter 4- Stand By Cold Turkey.

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me

-Things We Said Today
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #601 on: October 25, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me

When I'm 64
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #602 on: October 26, 2008, 02:10:36 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita

Lovely Rita!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #603 on: October 26, 2008, 05:38:15 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets

Being For the B of Mr K

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #604 on: October 27, 2008, 11:54:14 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby

-Be-Bop-A-Lula

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #605 on: November 03, 2008, 12:07:35 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than

Another Girl

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #606 on: November 15, 2008, 04:49:30 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade.

-Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #607 on: November 22, 2008, 11:02:45 PM »

^ what a comparison! ;D

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll

I'll Follow The Sun

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #608 on: November 23, 2008, 12:44:25 AM »

;D

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction

-And Your Bird Can Sing

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #609 on: November 23, 2008, 07:09:49 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come

When I Get Home

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #610 on: November 23, 2008, 07:10:34 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come falling and

I've Just Seen A Face.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #611 on: November 23, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come falling and drift past the

-Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #612 on: November 23, 2008, 10:10:09 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come falling and drift past the zoo.

-Baby You're a Rich Man

Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #613 on: December 29, 2008, 12:39:21 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come falling and drift past the zoo. All I want is

Dig a Pony.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #614 on: December 30, 2008, 12:19:57 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come falling and drift past the zoo. All I want is grandchildren on your knees

When I'm 64

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #615 on: February 04, 2009, 02:20:01 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come falling and drift past the zoo. All I want is grandchildren on your knees, but as from today

-Another Girl

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #616 on: February 04, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come falling and drift past the zoo. All I want is grandchildren on your knees, but as from today I need somebody to

With A Little Help From My Friends

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #617 on: February 05, 2009, 12:58:44 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting trying to shovel smoke on trampolines. The Hendersons' bird can sing here, there and everywhere at my thoughtlessness. Now I am older, I feel hung up; what am I supposed to do? Dancing like there's no crowd of people who disagree and never come out to play! There's a banker back in the U.S.S.R who called himself Dan for the mystery tour. We all live in strawberry fields, nothing is real when I get home. You think you've lost the world, and I don't know, I don't know how many teachers who taught metaphysical science read the news today. It's been a long time; now I get by with a drink or two and the bad books without you. See the people standing in the marketplace-- where do they all rock n roll? Music is waiting to take you as you are. And our friends are in the road thinking of me and Dave. Send me the bill and Rita will demonstrate ten somersets. She's my baby - she's sweeter than tangerine trees and marmalade. One day you'll look in my direction till the cows come falling and drift past the zoo. All I want is grandchildren on your knees, but as from today I need somebody to dance to a song.

Your Mother Should Know.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #618 on: February 05, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

Let's go onto the next chapter.

Chapter 5 - Tomorrow Never Knows Yesterday

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #619 on: February 09, 2009, 01:37:12 AM »

Chapter 5 - Tomorrow Never Knows Yesterday

Who knows how

I Will

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 82 queries.