Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69262 times)

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #640 on: January 03, 2010, 08:56:18 PM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.

For No One, obviously haha.

The name's Emily :)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Here There Everywhere

• A Beginning
« Reply #641 on: April 18, 2010, 03:56:05 AM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for

Don't Pass Me By

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #642 on: December 11, 2010, 05:51:12 AM »

*ROCKY'S GAME REVIVAL*Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard

I am the Walrus

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #643 on: December 12, 2010, 06:42:25 AM »

Yay, that was one of my favourite games!! Go KE!! ^^

Can we make it go back to 4 words though, like in the original?

OK, here I go:

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard darning his socks in

Eleanor Rigby
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Beatlemaniac64

• Getting Better
  • "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John
    • Instagram
« Reply #644 on: December 18, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard darning his socks in my field of grass

Mother Nature's Son
-Julia
Born 1991, fan since 2006

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #645 on: December 19, 2010, 08:28:41 AM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard darning his socks in my field of grass. Just let me hear

Rock and Roll Music

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #646 on: December 20, 2010, 08:04:05 AM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard darning his socks in my field of grass. Just let me hear the cows! Come home

When I Get Home

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #647 on: January 01, 2011, 03:44:01 PM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard darning his socks in my field of grass. Just let me hear the cows! Come home and I'll kiss you, tomorrow

All My Loving

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #648 on: January 17, 2011, 10:16:56 AM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard darning his socks in my field of grass. Just let me hear the cows! Come home and I'll kiss you, tomorrow may rain so I'll

I'll Follow the Sun

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #649 on: January 17, 2011, 03:40:28 PM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard darning his socks in my field of grass. Just let me hear the cows! Come home and I'll kiss you, tomorrow may rain so I'll bring my friend to bed

All Together Now ;D

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #650 on: February 14, 2011, 08:57:22 AM »

Who knows how may holes it takes to be under the dead of night? Help! I need somebody! Nothings gonna change my ginger sling with a little white book. Get back to where the rain gets in the door beneath a shady tree. I mean it... don't wear red tonight! I've got no time except for me and my driver and that's a start. No-one goes near. So many tears I've been waiting for no one.I listen for the semolina pilchard darning his socks in my field of grass. Just let me hear the cows! Come home and I'll kiss you, tomorrow may rain so I'll bring my friend to bed. I can show you

Rain

Nice one Emmi!

7 of 13

• Getting Better
« Reply #651 on: February 14, 2011, 05:03:20 PM »

looking through a glass walrus koo koo kachoo
expert textpert holy roller don't you think
the joker laughs see how they fly
follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
i should have known better
man you should have seen them kicking edgar allan poe
day tripper yeah
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]

Page created in 0.398 seconds with 68 queries.