Beatles forums > The Beatles

Rain!

<< < (2/3) > >>

guitarhero2000:
Are 'Rain' the same band that did the music on 'birth of the beatles' (the film that had Nick Cotton as George Harrison)? i thought that film was the closest to replicating the atmos. of liverpool at that time and the relationship of the beatles, despite that fact that john looked about 10 yrs too old and there were loads of innaccuracies. It was far more accurate in feel than 'backbeat' because it was only a t.v movie and not so much pressure to make a drama film.   discuss!

The End:
[quote by=guitarhero2000 link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1083611496,s=5 date=1083747900]Are 'Rain' the same band that did the music on 'birth of the beatles' (the film that had Nick Cotton as George Harrison)? [/quote]

Funnily enough, I asked that exact same question when Sarah first mentioned Rain (back on the old forum).... and I STILL don't know the answer!

Ssarah:
Hmm...I honestly have no clue hehe. I'm sorry... I could find out though.

guitarhero2000:
well it was definitely a band called 'rain' so must be them. what did you think of that movie?  (anyone)

Ssarah:
I havn't even seen it. hehe.

Rain has been around for years and years...The members have changed a few times but I believe they still have the same manager or something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version