Beatles forums > Songs

Lennon/McCartney - the ultimate song

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: nimrod on November 26, 2012, 07:22:19 AM ---Good shout Baz, I would have to go for the masterpiece known as 'A Day In The Life'

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: blmeanie on November 26, 2012, 12:48:13 PM ---I concur

--- End quote ---

I considered A Day In The Life, but it doesn't hold any true meaning, just a bunch of clues.   ;D    There's no doubt that musically it's a better work, but I really like The Beatles' Rubber Soul period and the introspective songs they were writing.  That's why I went with We Can Work It Out.

ibanez_ax:
We Can Work It Out-yin and yang.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on November 27, 2012, 04:40:33 AM ---I considered A Day In The Life, but it doesn't hold any true meaning, just a bunch of clues.   ;D    There's no doubt that musically it's a better work, but I really like The Beatles' Rubber Soul period and the introspective songs they were writing.  That's why I went with We Can Work It Out.

--- End quote ---

its superb Baz, I agree..

Normandie:

--- Quote from: ibanez_ax on November 27, 2012, 04:47:48 AM ---We Can Work It Out-yin and yang.

--- End quote ---

That's how I've always viewed the song, too, and that would be my pick.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: ibanez_ax on November 27, 2012, 04:47:48 AM ---We Can Work It Out-yin and yang.

--- End quote ---

That would be right up there for me too. It hits the spot lyrically and musically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version