Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Lennon author talks about upcoming event at Shreve Memorial Library March 10  (Read 404 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages

Examiner
March 5, 2012
Lennon author talks about upcoming event at Shreve Memorial Library March 10

March 5, 2012 – If you love John Lennon and will be in Louisana this weekend, head over to Shreve Memorial Library on March 10 from 2-4pm. Jude Southerland Kessler, author of Lennon bio-novels Shoulda Been There and Shivering Inside, will be giving a presentation and book signing about John Lennon and the Beatles.Jude gave us the details about this exciting Lennon event, saying the presentation will be different from prior book talks. “It will consist of three segments,” she said. “First I will discuss my research techniques, tell about some funny interviews I did in Liverpool, and why I chose to write this series (of Lennon novels).” The presentation will turn lively with rare photos, music, and Ms. Kessler's re-enactment of a 1963 scene in her book. A book signing will follow a Q&A with the author.

http://www.examiner.com/john-lennon-in-national/lennon-author-talks-about-upcoming-event-at-shreve-memorial-library-march-10
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 37 queries.