Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Collection Poll Number 3: Psychadelic vs. Rockers  (Read 4257 times)

ringo rules

• Getting Better
Re: Collection Poll Number 3: Psychadelic vs. Rockers
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 04:16:25 AM »

Rain vs I saw her standing there                                                       1-0
Tomorrow Never Knows vs. Please Please Me                                      1-1
I Am the Walrus vs. She Loves You                                                    2-1    
Strawberry Fields Forever vs. I Want To Hold Your Hand                     2-2              Glass Onion vs. Paperback Writer                                                    3-2      
She Said She Said vs. A Hard Day's Night                                           4-2  
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds vs. Back in the USSR                           5-2  
For the Benefit of Mr. Kite vs. And Your Bird Can Sing                         5-3  
Good Morning Good Morning vs. Get Back                                         5-4    
A Day in the Life vs. I've Got a Feeling                                              6-4  
The Fool on the Hill vs. Day Tripper                                                 6-5      
Fixing a Hole vs. The Night Before                                        6-6
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

ringo rules

• Getting Better
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 04:17:26 AM »

messed that up a bit but yeah 6-6 all for me but I like i wanna hold your hand and strawberry fields equally so I just chose I wanna hold your hand so it would be a draw lol

Mean_Mr_Mustard

• Getting Better
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2006, 10:49:21 PM »

Rocker.

I would add Any Time at all and when I get home.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 2.195 seconds with 38 queries.