Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: i won rodeo tickets for answer this beatles trivia  (Read 11675 times)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: i won rodeo tickets for answer this beatles trivia
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2005, 05:53:05 PM »

Quote from: PaulLennon68

By your logic, does that mean we shouldn't have house pets? And not teach them tricks? Surely you understand that we are forcing these animals to live with us and seclude them from their families and even torture them to death (ever put a cat or dog with a toddler? Not pretty)? How many pets do you have? Have you taught them any tricks? Hypocrit.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2005, 11:54:45 PM »

Quote from: Ydoll_Gwyn
I really enjoyed that, PaulLennon68. If I had been standing in front of you, while you delivered that, I reckon
(1) You would be red in the face and neck - hey, a red neck! - from your wonderful rant.
(2) I would be covered in spittle.

I think people like you, PaulLennon68, are put here to show us other folk what "ignorant", "foolish", and "froth at the mouth" mean.

Agreed. He has set the bar pretty low. An amoeba who can almost type.

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2005, 12:12:59 AM »

Damnit! I wrote a whole three paragraph thing and it never posted sh*t... Ah well.. condensed version...

I like how you all show your intellegence by bashing me, my supposed background, my intellegence and a whole region of people. Not only did you not make any points but the regergitation of the same "hurting animals is bad!" whiny sh*t, but you've annoyed me to the point where I figure nothing can get through such thick skulls as yours.

The only person I have true respect for on this board is Mairi. She's the only one who actually made a point, and did it well... And I agree wholeheartedly with what she said.

Which leads me to say: the only reason I posted what I said was to start debate. To start interesting conversation. Not only did I not get it, but I got people who don't know how to argue and couldn't do it to save their lives. Thanks for that.

Not only do I love and respect animals, but I love every living creature on this planet. I just find it very ignorant that people think they can save anything that has more influence than they do. Do you really think you guys can stop a whole genre (so to speak) of people from doing what interests them? I think not... But nice try.

Anyway, perhaps you guys are too simple minded to look on a broader horizon than your small boundaries you've set for yourselves... Whenever I read any of your posts, all I heard was "me, me, me! hurting animals makes me sad! I want to stop it so i feel better about myself!" It's all bullsh*t if you ask me...

Anyway, long story short: I'm not an animal abuser, not an animal hater, not an animal rights activist. I let people do what they want because we're here together. Get it?

And juniorsfarm, you say you're not an animal activist? The definition of the word is someone who takes a stand or position on a controversial issue. What the fcuk (<-purposely done ;))?

Also, for the masterful wordsman Ydoll Gwyn: so you know, I am not a redneck or from anywhere in the south. I am an A+ student and artist, musician, etc. A tree hugging hippy, if you will... I was born and raised in central New Jersey and now live in Southern California. I have an open mind to all things on this earth and I do not have any speaking deficiencies (I don't spit when I talk). I am not ignorant and I am very intelligent. I average about 99% on most of the standardized tests and I've lived this world with wide open eyes to see how everything actually works. I'm not a slave to society or industry or the president. You can call me a rebel, but I don't give a sh*t. I believe in anarchy but I'm not a punk. I am just living. How about you?

Thought most people will say I'm making all of that up because you can say anything on the internet. But I don't give a sh*t. I've got nothing to prove.

Anyway, thanks Mairi for some interesting points. You actually put them beautifully, if I may say so. Thanks. :)

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2005, 12:36:12 AM »

68 IQ I've decided.  Here's a few of your sentences:  If you think about it, you're all f***ing hypocrits! None of you have a clue about anything. None of you can prove whether humans or animals were here first... None of you can prove if animals even feel pain (and I'm NOT saying they don't, I don't have a damned clue, you cockheads just take everything so literally!

This is your idea of debate? "Cockheads?" "f***ing hypocrites"? Also asking if I'm Paul's spokesman. I don't waive signs and release animals from farms, so I don't consider myself an activist. But I am posting back and forth with a mindtrust that can't fathom that animals feel pain, so maybe I'm the idiot after all. Have you ever accidentally stepped on a dog or cat's paw? What happened Einstein? They cried out. They didn't say "I beg your pardon, but that really hurt". By the way, that was a lovely attempt at a save by kissing Mairi's ass just to prove you really are a good guy, but, I don't think anyone will buy it, but you are such a simp, I'm sure you're thinking it was a smart move. Adios Moron (I figure that's a level you could understand).

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2005, 12:43:57 AM »

What are you talking about? I don't have to kiss anyone's ass to make myself feel good. I did the right thing, because I felt her post was probably the best out of anything anyone has said in this topic. No one seemed to make any good arguments besides her. If it was kissing ass, I would've said much more...

And I've never stepped on a cat or dog's tail. I'm smart enough to see where they are so I don't do that. And I asked if you were Paul's spokesman because you said, "what would Paul think" blah blah blah...

I'm tired of replying to petty whiny posts... I've got enough b****es to argue with in real life to worry about invisible ones on a message board.

But thanks for... whatever you'd like to call that...

Oh, and thanks for taking an exerpt from all of my posts to prove a tiny point. That really makes you look good.

Ah well... I guess I won't be coming back here again. Not because of you, but because the whole atmosphere is screwed BECAUSE of you ;)

You seem to have a way with words. You should be proud.

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2005, 12:45:04 AM »

By the way, since when does natural language have anything to do with a debate? I use those words because they're built into my internal mind's system. It has nothing to do with you or I but how I was raised. Thanks for another personal insult. I appreciate your kindness, good sir.

TurnMeOnDeadman

• A Thousand Pages
  • Creme Tangerine
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2005, 12:57:39 AM »

so u guys are both leaving?

mih ssim mih ssim ,won daed si luap

&quot;LSD is a drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul Mccartney&quot;
 &nb

TurnMeOnDeadman

• A Thousand Pages
  • Creme Tangerine
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2005, 01:01:12 AM »

nvmnd, qoute mistake ^

&nb

TurnMeOnDeadman

• A Thousand Pages
  • Creme Tangerine
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2005, 01:03:26 AM »

yes, and I see he has left

&nb

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2005, 11:49:20 AM »

how long???????

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2005, 12:57:03 PM »

Damn PC, hope you dont win tickets to a horse race, fox hunt, or a dog fight. All the bleeding hearts will be out if you do.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2005, 04:28:18 PM »

Geez, guys, can't we have a debate without somebody getting upset and leaving?
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2005, 09:57:46 PM »

Quote from: tkitna
Damn PC, hope you dont win tickets to a horse race, fox hunt, or a dog fight. All the bleeding hearts will be out if you do.

So Tkitna, I take it from what you say there that you think it's OK for humans to inflict pain on animals for our amusement?

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2005, 12:36:12 AM »

The bleeding hearts and artists, make their stand...

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2005, 01:01:21 AM »

Personally, I think rodeos are the dumbest things on the planet besides the rednecks (in general, not to you PC) who take part in them.

However, since the issue here are/was supposed to be the won tickets and not animal cruelty, I say we just congratulate PC and move on.

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2005, 02:11:37 AM »

Quote from: Frightwolf
Personally, I think rodeos are the dumbest things on the planet besides the rednecks (in general, not to you PC) who take part in them.

However, since the issue here are/was supposed to be the won tickets and not animal cruelty, I say we just congratulate PC and move on.

This was the 'argument'/reason 68 left. Apparantly my opinion made me a troll once again. I believe what I said and my conscience is clear. If other members are p*ssed, there's not much I can do about it. If PC wants to go to a rodeo, they are legal, so he's entitled to go to a rodeo. I just stated my opinion, but if someone is going to jump and start saying stupid crap like 68 did, I'm not going to back down. He gets upset, says he's going to leave, and now I'm a troll. I didn't bait him so I don't get it. So if stating my opinion makes me a troll, so be it.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2005, 02:48:05 AM »

Quoted from tkitna
Quote from: Ydoll_Gwyn

So Tkitna, I take it from what you say there that you think it's OK for humans to inflict pain on animals for our amusement?
so maybe all form of sports should be illegal too.......

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2005, 02:49:51 AM »

oh wait they make that choice for money or are the richers than thous dumber than the animals in uniform?????

lennonlemon

• A Thousand Pages
  • I Believe in Beatles
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2005, 02:51:12 AM »

We're all a bunch of stubborn folks with egos the size of the planet. Every single one of us. ;D
All You Need is Love &nbsp;:K) :K) :K)

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2005, 02:57:05 AM »

well said but i don't see why the competition.....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 82 queries.