Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: My band website/myspace etc  (Read 54109 times)

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
Re: My band website/myspace etc
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2009, 10:29:48 AM »

Like it liliom....Welcome. :)
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2009, 02:15:39 PM »

he is good isn't he...like leon redbone or nilsson...i feel like stripping when i listen to his music tho....am i alone on this?
liliom you guys are good...

liliom

• A Beginning
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »

Hi very kind of you ,i love them both but i sent a request to Mr Redbone a long time ago ,he don't want to be my friend apparently!  :o,i have a problem ,i have many melodies but no lyrics cause i'm too bad anyone knows a lyricist in Paris? ;)

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2009, 03:00:21 PM »

you got the right stuff just forge ahead...leon doesn't know what he is missing...besides what has he done lately?????

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »

ByWjPGBCg9Y
aeOW2BpTihg

you could've posted these to show us something...we dig vids...thanks for accepting my ship at space...
i think i hear some paulish qualities there too...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »

or this one it's one day old lol
RdFUYJ8o_Kk

it's pretty good daddy....

liliom

• A Beginning
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »

Thanks that's very motivating!(rewarding?)sorry for my english!

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2009, 12:37:07 AM »

i think i saw some chin in that last one...lol becareful...i did see too that you didn't hid that red hair... ;)

liliom

• A Beginning
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »

;D Ok ok i'll be careful

toddamo

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2009, 03:11:28 PM »

[face=Verdana]Hi!

Recently my girlfriend and I recorded a very, minimalist
version of "She came in through the bathroom" window.

I think my girlfriend sounds quite nice on it...a bit 'dusty springfield-ish'. :-)

I'd love to share it with all of you for your iPods, etc!

You can find the mp3 to download here:

http://toddamodeo.com/lauriepierre.html

Thanks so much for listening!

-todd amodeo[/face]

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2009, 04:20:38 PM »

she's got a fantastic voice. ;)
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

toddamo

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2009, 04:24:01 PM »

Heya...Thanks so much for the kind words!

I think so too. But I'm biased... :-)

nimrod

« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2009, 02:14:24 AM »

« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:33:31 AM by An Apple Beatle »

jimmygraymusic

• One And One Is Two
    • Jimmy Gray Music
« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2009, 04:50:33 AM »

Hello all, just posting up a link to my music.  I've been selling copies of this A/B single around my town and people tell me it's very Beatlesque (Which I take as the greatest possible compliment).  Check it out and I hope you enjoy!

-Jimmy Gray

Link to iTunes:  http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=323748267&id=323748206&s=143441&uo=6
Link to Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Snow-Day-Single/dp/B002HMWOWQ/ref=sr_f3_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1249102189&sr=103-1

Bobber

« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2009, 02:41:19 PM »

Hello all, just posting up a link to my music.  I've been selling copies of this A/B single around my town and people tell me it's very Beatlesque (Which I take as the greatest possible compliment).  Check it out and I hope you enjoy!

-Jimmy Gray

Link to iTunes:  http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=323748267&id=323748206&s=143441&uo=6
Link to Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Snow-Day-Single/dp/B002HMWOWQ/ref=sr_f3_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1249102189&sr=103-1

Jimmy, I banned you for spamming your site in seven or eight different posts all over the place. Obviously your one and only purpose was to get your link posted. Once is enough.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2010, 06:30:27 PM »

Hey guys.  Most of you are probably a heck of a lot better musically than I am, but I thought I'd post my link anyway.  :)
After being in and out of bands for a few years, I've got a solo project that I do alongside all of my university work.
My solo name is Purple Prose, and I record mostly acoustic/folk style music, with other influences.  I've also got a few covers on there, including two Beatles ones, "This Boy" and "Yes It Is".  I don't have the most confidence in my musical abilities, especially my voice, so I'm not going to lie and say they're awesome, but they're okay.  I think "This Boy" turned out better.  :)
So if you fancy a listen, here's the link:  www.myspace.com/purpleprose6
Cheers guys!

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

counterfeitbeatles

« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2010, 04:33:51 PM »

THE BRITISH  BEATLES FAN CLUB EDITOR-PETER NASH

I recently caught the gig by the Counterfeit Beatles on December 18th  2009 at The Standard in Walthamstow…

I have to say that they are one of the most authentic Beatles tribute bands that I have yet seen. Not only do they have a left-handed Paul, which is always a bonus, but this group play the Beatles music with a genuine enthusiasm and passion - which can be sadly lacking in some tribute acts who simply go through the motions.

Although the Counterfeit Beatles are renowned for their stage show and costume changes, on this occasion the band treated us to something extra special…a "Hamburg" set. This was a brilliant way to start the gig, with the band wearing leather jackets and blasting their way through a catalogue of amphetamine fuelled rock & roll – the raucous atmosphere of the Hamburg clubs in 1961 was captured perfectly – only the flying bottles and fights in the crowd were missing. The band worked themselves and the audience into a sweat with an onslaught of Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Little Richard and numerous other rock and roll classics, plus early Lennon and McCartney stompers such as 'One After 909' and 'I Saw Her Standing There'. The band's red hot performance and the crowds reaction were equally wild!

After a much needed break the Counterfeit Beatles came back on wearing their "Shea Stadium" jackets and treated us to a wide-ranging set of Beatles material from the period 1963 to 1966. This band don't just churn out the obvious hits, but present a wide-ranging set list of superb Beatles album tracks and obscure but fabulous b-sides. It's great to hear songs that even the Beatles themselves never played live performed so well by the Counterfeit's.

The concert was exceptionally enjoyable and entertaining in both the musicianship and the humour that was put across. After two extended sets the crowd were still baying for more, so as a bonus the Counterfeit Beatles gave us a short selection from their 1967 to 1970 repertoire, keeping the place rockin' with scorching renditions of 'Get Back', 'Old Brown Shoe' and 'Revolution'…and asking if there were any "requests"? A voice yelled out 'Helter Skelter', as if a challenge to the band, which was responded to with a finger blistering version!!

The crowd went home happy…the band went home a stone lighter!

Pete Nash: Editor British Beatles Fan Club magazine

www.britishbeatlesfanclub.co.uk   20/12/2009                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2010, 04:38:03 PM »

Isn't it neat when a review reads exactly like a press release. McCartney should do this kind of thing with his next album.
don't follow leaders

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2010, 04:42:44 PM »

Normally I would remove this for spam but I think Kevin's delightfully snarky comment should be preserved for posterity.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

brbmam

« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOQOhr_IsQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOQOhr_IsQ</a>
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Page created in 0.675 seconds with 82 queries.