Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Dumb Target commercial...  (Read 1276 times)

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
Dumb Target commercial...
« on: February 14, 2007, 03:54:06 AM »

I saw the other day on TV a Target commercial that had 'Hello Goodbye' as its song. It was so stupid. I won't ruin it for everyone, luckly I found it on Youtube. Enjoy if possible...

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=wtARlCQ_7wM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?v=wtARlCQ_7wM</a>

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • &quot;The dude abides.&quot;
    • Phoebe Claire Publishing, LLC
Re: Dumb Target commercial...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 02:35:21 AM »

Hello Good-Buy.  Oh, I get it!  Michael Jackson must be getting desperate and Sony ATV too.  Gotta start working that catalog.  

Maybe KMart will do an ad using Hard Day's Night ("It's been a hard sales night and I been shopping like a dog/chasing that flashing blue light and I'm sweating like a hog")" or WalMart using Within you Without You ("We were talking/about the sale on underwear/many colors and sizes even triple L/don't need money, just a credit card/and tho all underwear passes away, you can buy more.")

ElementaryPenguin

• A Beginning
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 01:02:32 AM »

That Target commercial p*sses me off. I still recall how stunned I was when Nike(or Adidas, can't recall which) used "Instant Karma" in a campaign, I cried.
[size=14] &quot;Reality leaves a lot to the imagination&quot;-JL<br /><br />&quot;It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurryi

Revolution

• Getting Better
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 04:44:24 AM »

Quote from: 9
Hello Good-Buy.  Oh, I get it!  Michael Jackson must be getting desperate and Sony ATV too.  Gotta start working that catalog.  

Maybe KMart will do an ad using Hard Day's Night ("It's been a hard sales night and I been shopping like a dog/chasing that flashing blue light and I'm sweating like a hog")" or WalMart using Within you Without You ("We were talking/about the sale on underwear/many colors and sizes even triple L/don't need money, just a credit card/and tho all underwear passes away, you can buy more.")

Nice one about AHDN !!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 44 queries.