Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 94769 times)

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2008, 01:20:07 AM »

...the rest of the gang rushed down, PJ's and all. They all tapped George, Bianca, and John on the shoulders and said, "We heard cookies and we woke up!!"
So every joined in on the dancing.
Someone let it out that the Beatles were staying the hotel, even if it was supposed to be hush-hush. Once again, they got called up on stage and the lads did an improv performance against their will. The three girls felt bad for them. So they decided to help the Beatles out! Bianca rushed to the hotel manager to ask if they could get a replacement band since the Beatles were tired after a long day.
Pitch ran to Ringo, while his drumming was light, to whisper to him that they were going to get a new gig to take their place.
FNU ran to a phone to call up a great band to come in for a few songs!
Luckily, she happened to reach the wonderful band...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2008, 01:41:32 AM »

... The Monkey Puppets!
The crowd roared! "Monkey Puppets! Monkey Puppets!" All of a sudden, these two guys wearing polka outfits came out and played polka music. The crowd slienced. The two guys stopped playing and ha da quick conference. Then, with the accordian and flute they had, they ended up playing something everyone agreed on: She Loves You! At first, the crowd was in awe, including the Boys and the Girls. Then, everyone heard the "Yah yah YAAAAAAH"s coming out, and everyone laughed and cheered. The Boys and the Girls were finally tired and they went back upstairs to go to sleep again. This time, Bianca and John fell asleep along with the others.

At 7:30, Bianca woke up to the sound of Paul making tea. She rolled over to see Ringo's feein in her face. She sprung up and Paul saw her. Quietly, he asked "Tea?" She nondded, fixed her hair, and went towards Paul. Bianca sipped her tea and...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2008, 01:53:18 AM »

((Ringo's what? XD His feet, maybe? =3))

Paul asked if she would like any sugar. She took her wanted amount and they sat quietly, enjoying their tea.
Suddenly, John popped up behind Paul. "GOOOOD MORNING, PAULIE!" he shouted right in his ear.
Paul jumped with shock and the tea went flying. Bianca caught the cup before it smashed. Letting Paul just do his thing, she sat back and sipped at her own cup.
"Boy, what a night that was." John messed with his hair on his way to a nice shower.
George woke up, stretched, and walked into the kitchen. He tripped! Rushing to his feet, so as to not embarrass himself in front of anyone, he noticed that he had fallen over Paul. "What are you doing down there?"
Paul just groaned, still in shock from a moment before.
Gradually, everyone woke up, yawning off the sleepiness and banging on the bathroom door for John to get out. They expected to hear John shout at them to go away, but all they heard was...

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2008, 02:06:00 AM »

"OH BRITTANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Uh, whats John doing?" Pitch asked George.
"Oh, he must be taking his bath. it might be awhile. he likes to soak. Lets find another bathroom somewhere..."
"You mean, theres only one in this hotel room!?!" Bianca asked, sounding very concerned. "But my hair, it needs lots of personal space!"
"Awe, its ok," Paul came up and put an arm around her, because she was nearly in tears.
"I know!" FNU said. "Lets go and complain to the manager, he can get us fixed up!"
"Whats he gonna do, build us another bathroom?" Ringo said.
"YEAH!" So they left a note for John, and went wandering around the hotel, in their pajamas, trying to find the manager. thats when...
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2008, 02:22:26 AM »

(MY HAIR!!! Aww! You really DO know me! *open arms for FNU*)
...John came out of the bathroom in his robe. Everyone looked at him.
"What?" he asked. He turned around and fixed his robe.
FNU walked up to him and scooped some shampoo foam off of his head.
"An hour in the bath and you still aren't clean?" RIngo asked? Everyone laughed. John went back into the bathroom and everyone groaned. They heard the water running.
"Oh, Ringo." said Georgie.
Everyone headed down to the front desk and asked for the manager. The young employee running the desk said, "Look. If you didn't get your complimentary slippers, we're sorry! There have been an increase of wanted slippers in the hotel. You WILL get them. I promise you." Everyone looked at the employee when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2008, 04:09:17 AM »

((Ohmigesh!! The bath reference!! For the win! XD You roxers mah boxers! ....Well, if I had some boxers, you would.))

...suddenly the bath-tub from the lads' room on the next floor came crashing down in the middle of the lobby!!! John was terribly embarrassed except, of course, for all the young ladies in the room... What a ham.~
Everyone rushed over to give him a towel to cover up with, when they noticed he was in his swim trunks...
They shook their heads and laughed. John pulled his hat over his eyes to hide his face.
George was about to turn around to see what could be done about the whole in the ceiling, but the counter boy was...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2008, 10:02:47 PM »

(Why did John have a hat in the bath?)

...gone. Or so Georgie thought. He looked over the counter and there was the counter boy all ducked behind the counter.
"I'm too young for these thing!" said counter-boy.
"Don't worry. He's got his trunks on." Georgie replied.
Counter boy came to his feet again to see no more bathtub. Just a lot of flashing cameras and a group or women. Pitch, Bianca, FNU, Ringo, and Paulie were trying to save John by covering him.
Then, Brian and Mr. Martin (yes, he's Mr. Martin now) came in and saw the flashing. Mr. Martin whistled really loud and everyone dispursed. He saw John standing there with the group covering him and George talking to the counter boy. Brian took off his coat and gave it to John.

Brian went to the counter boy and said, "I'm not paying for this. Your flooring and celing is faulty." The counter boy nodded when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2008, 12:25:31 AM »

((Well, he did in "A Hard Day's Night" too, and FNU was copying him singing like he was in the movie, so I figured he should be in trunks and a hat like in the movie. X__x))

...the manager burst in.
"WHAT is the meaning of all this?!" he shouted.
Everyone cowered and John shiver from the cold air.
"Sorry, mister," Paul said, pointing up. "Looks like you've got some problems."
"I think you're the one with the problem, buddy!" the manager said. "You long-hair weirdos jumping around up there must have caused it to cave in!"
"US?!" Ringo shouted.
"Now way!" Pitched backed him up. "We only jumped around when we all went out. We were hardly in the room at all."
Mr. Martin looked at the circle of ceiling under the bathtub. "Hey, everyone... Look..."
Everyone also looked. "It's been /sawed/!" Briana shouted. "It didn't cave!"
"Who could have done that?" George asked.
Suddenly...

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2008, 09:23:37 PM »

No offence to your merry story-writing, but this story is absolutley insane!
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2008, 09:30:02 PM »

uh........yep! its true! i hope this being here doesnt bother anyone, cause it could be moved if it was...
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2008, 10:55:38 PM »

Bwaha! I love this. XD It really /is/ insane, which may be the point. =3
So throw yourself in there if you want! :D

Someone continue the story before I go nuts. X3

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »

*raises hand* I WILL!

...Out came the producer girl, Paula! And out from behind her came Jeremy!
"How could you?" asked Paul.
"You cut my hair! And besides, I thought it was YOU in the tub. Sorry John." said Paula.
"Well, what's up with him?" Ringo asked while pointing at Jeremy.
"Oh. He gave me a chainsaw. Which turned into a flower. Which turned into a dog. Which turned into an airplane..."
"STOP!" yelled the group.
FNU, Georgie, Bianca, and John all went upstairs to investigate and to get John's clothes. Pitch, Ringo, Mr. Martin, and Brian stayed downstairs with Paula, Jeremy, and the rest of EVERYONE. Once John, Georgie, FNU, and Bianca got upstairs, John waved down to everyone. Then, everyone waved at each other.
"Well that was a pleasant moment of together-ness. Now, what are you gonna do about my hotel?" said the manager. That's when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2008, 12:50:26 AM »

Quote from: 1300
uh........yep! its true! i hope this being here doesnt bother anyone, cause it could be moved if it was...

No, it doesn't bother me.

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2008, 12:55:34 AM »

Thats when...

A huge unexpected tornado comes and sweeps up the entire hotel-John's hat and all-and takes them to...

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2008, 03:06:44 AM »

Oz!
The hotel manager was so upset out his poor, beloved hotel, that he didn't even notice that he and everyone else had been carried away to the magical land.
"Whoa! OZ!!" Pitch shouted, running around the little spiral at the beginning of the Yellow Brick Road.
Everyone but John followed her and they all got dizzy, falling onto one another.
"Belay that!" John shouted. "That hat cost me a bundle! And it looks good to. We've got to find it!"
Everyone shrugged and went back up the spiral on the road and began their amazing adventures.
They soon realized that...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »

... The brick road wasn't yellow! It was regular bricks!
"Wait. I know what to do..." started Bianca. She had on her shiny black ballet flats and started clicking her heels. "There's no place like Nowhere Land. There's no place like Nowhere Land..."
*POOF!* They were in Nowhere Land again!
"Add hoc, add loc, and- oh forget it." said Jeremy. Jeremy pointed to the door and they went through the process again. Random rooms, scissors, everything.
That was when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2008, 12:18:00 AM »

((Oh goodness, too much time in Nowhere Land can be quite unhealthy, I'm sure. XD))

...the hotel manager fell through a random hole in the floor, back in the hotel, all fixed and renewed.
Everyone looked down the hole to see him as happy as can be.
They didn't want to go back the hotel, however. They were quite bored.
"How about an adventure?" George asked.
"Always a great idea!" smiled Paul.
Just then, John called everyone over to a door that read, "Alive and Well".
Everone wondered what was behind it... So...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2008, 01:24:09 AM »

... They opened the door and found..
"*gasp* No way!" said John.
"Oh my." said Bianca.
"Whoa." said Georgie.
"WOWZA." said Ringo.
"Aha! Mhm. Oh." said Paulie while stroking his chin.
"AHHH!!!!!" FNO (to now be called Nanners) sang.
"*blink* Ajkhsa..." said Pitch being all tounge tied.
People gathered around the door. There were murmers and gasps and a few pictures taken. After the pictures were taken, though, the cameras exploded. The thing behind the door was...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2008, 03:11:31 AM »

((Aww, why do I have to decide? XD))

Santa Claus!!
Ringo leaped with joy! He had always dreamed of meeting the real Santa Claus, of course.
It all made sense. No one had ever known if he was real or not because cameras explode when Santa has his picture taken.
"Mum told me you weren't real," frowned John, crossing his arms.
"Oh, yes, I am quite real, young man!" the jolly fat man smiled, patting John on the head and rubbing his hair, messing it up.
John swatted at him and tried to fix his hair.
Over George went, tugging on the man's beard. "This isn't Brian again, is it?"
The gentlemen let out an "ouch!" while having his facial hair tugged at.
"Santa!" Ringo squealed, running toward him, pushing George away. "Leave 'im alone, George! Santa, do tell me, have I been a good boy?" Ringo smiled, holding Santa's shoulders.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2008, 03:41:29 AM »

SANTA! SANTA!!! *is excited*

... Santa started, "Yes, Ringo. You're been a good little Beatle. All of you have been good. But ladies with the cameras, I suggest you get new ones. In fact..."
Santa waved his arm and out came little elves carrying cameras for everyone! These ones didn't explode. They'd just turn off.
Everyone took pictures of each other, even if the people were complete strangers. Everyone had a great time, except Paulie. He was in a corner all sad staring at the firplace.
"Aww, what's wrong?" asked Bianca.
"Ringo was right." Paul replied. Bianca broke out a smile and dragged him to Santa.
"'Excuse me, Mr Santa Clause Sir, but Paulie here didn't get a camera and he's all sad now." All of the camera flashing stopped and the silence grew. Santa looked at Paulie. Paulie looked at Santa when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 77 queries.