Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Test your Beatles song knowledge - 101 of their best songs :)  (Read 1015 times)

cpia2002

Test your Beatles song knowledge - 101 of their best songs :)
« on: November 27, 2012, 09:25:53 AM »

Hey Guys,

My name is Paul, and i am from Scotland.

I am a long time reader of your forums, but first time poster, and a massive Beatles fan for the past 24 years ( i am 34) , and as a professional musician and Beatles lover i wanted to share my latest Beatles project with you, which i think you will really enjoy.

Its basically me playing through 101 really short clips of my favourite Beatles songs, and the idea is you have to look away from the screen while listening and see how many you can name :)

There are lots of easy ones, and a few really really tricky ones. Most are in chronological order, but i have changed a few about to make it more of a challenge :)

Its the only video of its type that i know of , on the web, and me and my Beatles friends have had lots of fun putting it together and seeing how high we can score.

The current highest score is 92 :) Can anyone in here beat it ?

The Beatles - 101 piano songs from 1962 to 1970. Test your knowledge with this pop quiz.

Look forward to discussing more Beatles topics with this forum , and thanks for taking the time to watch :)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 33 queries.