Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Harry Nilsson  (Read 14683 times)

Ollier

• A Beginning
Re: Harry Nilsson
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 11:44:36 PM »

I heard Harry finnished up a final album on the day that he died, anyone know why this has never been released? Infact what's the situation with any of his albums, are they all available, remastered or on itunes?

Pretty poor state of affairs if this is not the case...
Keeping you on your toes...

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
  • The Rock n' Roll Warrior
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2011, 12:21:32 AM »

I heard Harry finnished up a final album on the day that he died, anyone know why this has never been released? Infact what's the situation with any of his albums, are they all available, remastered or on itunes?

Pretty poor state of affairs if this is not the case...

Hi Ollier! I hope all is well with you. Before HARRY NILSSON died on 15 January 1994, he was working on an album entitled PAPA'S GOT A BROWN NEW ROBE. I have heard some of the tracks such as 'U.C.L.A.," "It's All In The Mind," "Try Try Try," "Animal Farm," "Lullaby" and "Woman O Woman" just to name a few. In my opinion, these are not bad songs at all, however, there are some songs that were not completed as well as some songs were just demos and not finished. I am not sure if the PAPA'S GOT A BROWN NEW ROBE album will ever be released since it was never finished but I am hoping that the finished songs will appear in a new HARRY NILSSON compilation in the near future. We'll have to see what happens Ollier. Take care.   

KelMar

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2012, 02:52:42 AM »

I just heard this for the first time and it took my breath away. I wasn't aware of this album.

Harry Nilsson - She's Leaving Home

Yeshelloitsmehereagain

• Getting Better
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2012, 02:32:56 AM »

KelMar

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2020, 05:27:18 AM »

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/harry-nilsson-the-point-50th-anniversary-893972/?fbclid=IwAR3w6gJQg3F2uqy2MPSQlBJ5C49FXzSexgYqLhByb9H02e-u8Kyn6E4xFno]Harry Nilsson’s Animated Film ‘The Point!’ Gets 50th Anniversary Digital Release[/url]

Narrated by Ringo Starr, the film gets national release in February 2020.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.277 seconds with 45 queries.