Other forums > Different Conversations

What's the weather like in your country or state?

<< < (311/814) > >>

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on December 19, 2012, 03:20:48 AM ---I forgot to mention the fog!

--- End quote ---

Here too. It was one of those days when the windshield kept fogging up on the inside and took forever to clear.The weather's just been basically crummy. But they are predicting a white Christmas. We'll see!

KelMar:

--- Quote from: nimrod on December 18, 2012, 10:40:58 PM ---HOT !!! 90 deg F today :(

--- End quote ---

Wow! That's hot enough to melt your Tim Tams! Better keep them in the fridge.   ;)

Normandie:

I forgot to say that we have terrible fog, too, and it's nerve wracking with all these kids on the road driving. North Dakota just recently raised the driving age from 14 (yes, 14 -- !!!) to 16, but a bunch of kids got grandfathered out, so they are zooming all over the roads at totally unsafe speeds. It's not too scary when the weather is clear, but with fog I drive in constant fear of being broadsided. Plus they have intersections without stop signs (ANY stop signs) here, UGH.

And -- just to continue my grouchy tone, LOL -- our local PBS affiliate did not play MMT last Friday!!   >:(

Ha ha, just reviewed this post and realized I sound like a curmudgeon! Oh, well, it had to happen sooner or later.   ;)

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Normandie on December 19, 2012, 04:16:47 PM ---
I forgot to say that we have terrible fog, too, and it's nerve wracking with all these kids on the road driving. North Dakota just recently raised the driving age from 14 (yes, 14 -- !!!) to 16, but a bunch of kids got grandfathered out, so they are zooming all over the roads at totally unsafe speeds. It's not too scary when the weather is clear, but with fog I drive in constant fear of being broadsided. Plus they have intersections without stop signs (ANY stop signs) here, UGH.

And -- just to continue my grouchy tone, LOL -- our local PBS affiliate did not play MMT last Friday!!   >:(

Ha ha, just reviewed this post and realized I sound like a curmudgeon! Oh, well, it had to happen sooner or later.   ;)

--- End quote ---
Everyone has a day! No problem ,you sound fine. !4 years old! That is scary. Here in NH it's 16 but for a year you can't drive without an 18 yearold and then you can't drive at night for a while. Sounds restrictive but there are a lot of crazies out there. We expect to here about someone getting it around here every year.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Normandie on December 19, 2012, 04:16:47 PM ---

--- End quote ---

It's cool  Don't worry about it.  You got The Twilight Zone Marathon to look forward to.

Twilight Zone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version