Beatles forums > Songs

A Day In The Life - The Truth At Last!

<< < (3/72) > >>

:

--- Quote from: The_End ---There has been a great deal of debate surrounding just who sang the "aaaaaahhs" after Paul's line "somebody spoke and I went into a dream" from A Day In The Life. Well, Mr Charlie has sent me some evidence which, I believe, finally reveals the truth... it's Paul!

Now you can judge for yourselves - I've uploaded the two clips!! Please let me know what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/the_end_gb/dmforum/day.html
--- End quote ---

Thanks Alan.

I already knew Maria would pooh pooh it, which he/she/it fulfilled perfectly predicatably.  But I want junior to listen, and then tell me or anyone else they should get their hearing checked.

I await his reply.

Soft_Guitar60:
Be done with it: you say it's McCartney, that's OK. We can argue until forever...nobody knows for sure except the people who made the record and produced it.

:

--- Quote from: Soft_Guitar60 ---Be done with it: you say it's McCartney, that's OK. We can argue until forever...nobody knows for sure except the people who made the record and produced it.
--- End quote ---

Horsesh*t.

Listen to the clip before you speak.  THEN you can offer your opinion.

Ydoll Gwyn:
My daughter's ears are very relevant, because she has talent in that area. I notice your daughter (at 22) is still talking about people being dream boats: that seemed to be her qualification. Nuff said on that one.

The thing that interests me is that you can't bear to be disagreed with. You SAY you like discussion: but as soon as someone challenges, you go off half-cocked. It's an interesting phenomenon to watch. After I posted my opinion on whose voice it was, I went and did some work, and then returned to find you spraying your venom everywhere. Mate, you have a social dysfunction, that's for sure.

:

--- Quote from: Ydoll_Gwyn ---My daughter's ears are very relevant, because she has talent in that area. I notice your daughter (at 22) is still talking about people being dream boats: that seemed to be her qualification. Nuff said on that one.

--- End quote ---

No, not "nuff said".  (What lame saying).

Your claims about your daughter are as irrlevant as any claims I would make about mine.  The point being she is -entirely- irrelevant.  Try standing on your own losing opinion.  Your saying she has talent is unqualifiable.  What IS qualifiable is the tape segment.

--- Quote ---The thing that interests me is that you can't bear to be disagreed with. You SAY you like discussion: but as soon as someone challenges, you go off half-cocked. It's an interesting phenomenon to watch. After I posted my opinion on whose voice it was, I went and did some work, and then returned to find you spraying your venom everywhere. Mate, you have a social dysfunction, that's for sure.

--- End quote ---

You are the social dysfunction.  This isn't about *discussion*, it never is with you.  It's about one upmanship.  Your opinion about who it is is as irrelevant as your daughter's, for you lie far too frequently to be believed.

Spraying everywhere?  My, must be lovely being a fiction writer.  I answered each one of your posts, of which there were 4 or 5.  You first, "mate".

As others hear it they will know, but of course thanks to you they will be afraid to admit to what they hear.  

If someone still hears John I don't mind, I myself just yesterday couldn't quite tell (due mainly to tv in the background and such).  It is uncannily John-sounding, but undeniably Paul.

As a lifelong Beatle fan I live for finding this stuff.  I just turned a bunch of people on to a new phenomenon and I take great pleasure in bringing something new and exciting to the group.  

You bring.....what, exactly, besides condescension?  Do you actually wank while you post?  Sure seems like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version