Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Yoko Ono Wish Tree will stand in the Uni  (Read 759 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages
Yoko Ono Wish Tree will stand in the Uni
« on: September 05, 2011, 12:38:50 AM »

The Uni Project
September 4, 2011
Yoko Ono Wish Tree will stand in the Uni

I’m pleased to announce that we’ll have a Yoko Ono Wish Tree in the Uni when we open next weekend on at the New Amsterdam Market. Thank you Jeremy Liu and Hiroko Kikuchi. And thank you Yoko Ono. This same tree stood in the Storefront Library, and I’m moved that it will keep on traveling and doing its work. Peace.

http://www.theuniproject.org/2011/09/yoko-ono-wish-tree-will-stand-in-the-uni/

I'm just going to add the second update to this thread instead of starting a new one

Gigape
September 3, 2011
Yoko Ono continues her domination

Yoko Ono continues her domination as club land’s most unique “dancefloor diva” as she, once again, claims the coveted #1 spot on the  BILLBOARD HOT DANCE CLUB PLAY CHART with her fiery summer anthem "TALKING TO THE UNIVERSE" (Issue Date: 09/17/2011). Beating out contemporary pop and electronic music titans like RIHANNA, BRITNEY SPEARS, DEPECHE MODE and DAVID GUETTA, ONO successfully scores her  SEVENTH consecutive #1 dance single (and  NINTH overall) following “MOVE ON FAST”, “WOULDNIT’ (I’M A STAR)”, “GIVE ME SOMETHING”, “I’M NOT GETTING ENOUGH”, “GIVE PEACE A CHANCE”, “NO NO NO”, “EVERYMAN / EVERYWOMAN” and the definitive “WALKING ON THIN ICE”.Taken from the 1995 YOKO ONO / IMA  collaborative album RISING, the lean, funk-fueled rocker finds ONO tuning in to the universe as our celestial medium and ambassador to the cosmos, urging listeners to purge all the preconceived notions, pretenses and fears that confine us, in order to bask in a freer state of being.

http://gigape.com/user/2011/09/03/yoko-ono-continues-her-domination/
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 38 queries.