Other forums > Different Conversations

Fahrenheit 9/11

(1/7) > >>

Sondra:
Has anyone seen it yet? I'm mildly curious. I've heard it's doing very well despite the controversy. Michael Moore is a good film maker.

tkitna:
I dont talk about politics, but I can honestly say that i'd like to rip Michael Moores windpipe out with my bare hands. The guys an @sshole in the biggest sense. Not politcally speaking of course. 

Sondra:
Yeah, he is very annoying as a person, but I think he does ok with his films. I sure don't agree with everything the guy says, but it's interesting to see another point of view.  I remember him gettin booed at some award show because he was so obnoxious with his preaching.

:
Was that the Academy Awards he was booed at? I remember I was watching it and he was saying something like, "Shame on you, Mr. Bush!" and they started the music on him.

I would like to see Bowling For Columbine. I heard it's good.

Herecomesyoursun:
As a person, I think Michael Moore embodies the one-minded, stubborn, dill-hole sort of person he rails against.  However, his films are terrific and they are all factual and often hilarious.  Fahrenheit 9/11 is funny and powerful, even if it is repetitive.  I think its funny when you see Moore on talk shows saying it will influence voters.  The only people going to see this movie are liberals, and no conservative will be swayed by it.  STill, its good imo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version