Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Let It Be a new Beatles show in London in September 2012  (Read 4540 times)

Euan Buchan

• A Thousand Pages
    • The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Let It Be a new Beatles show in London in September 2012
« on: April 25, 2012, 12:09:11 PM »

Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the world’s most successful rock’n’roll band, live in London’s West End! LET IT BE is a spectacular theatrical concert jam-packed with over twenty of The Beatles’ greatest hits! Relive The Beatles’ meteoric rise from their humble beginnings in Liverpool’s Cavern Club, through the heights of Beatlemania, to their later studio masterpieces with live performances of early tracks including Twist and Shout, She Loves You and All My Lovin’, as well as global mega-hits Yesterday, Hey Jude, Come Together and, of course, Let It Be. Experience this multimedia rich electrifying spectacle which takes you back to the magical sixties when all you needed was love, and a little help from your friends!

LET IT BE is a spectacular theatrical concert jam-packed with over twenty of The Beatles’ greatest hits!

http://www.letitbelondon.com/
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

blackbird_

• A Beginning
  • I'm feelin' low, so get me high.
Re: Let It Be a new Beatles show in London in September 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:26:32 PM »

I wish that things like this were happening in Ireland, I just hope I can get the money to go.

I'd love to turn you on.

Page created in 0.284 seconds with 38 queries.