Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beatles in Rishikesh! The Beatles figure project has finally "Come Together"!!  (Read 5646 times)

Geronimo

• One And One Is Two

I've always hoped to combine my interest in the Beatles within the world of posable figures.  All the figures that I have seen are either not posable, or are of "Yellow Submarine" cartoons, or do note have good likenesses. Well, I think I finally did it...take a look.  The Beatles in Rishikesh!  All comments welcomed...

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:27:02 AM by Geronimo »

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs

Yes, I think you did it, Geronimo!  Welcome to the Forum.

You might be interested in this member's work:  George Harrison Lifesize Marionette Creation
I can stay till it's time to go

Geronimo

• One And One Is Two

Yes, I think you did it, Geronimo!  Welcome to the Forum.

You might be interested in this member's work:  George Harrison Lifesize Marionette Creation

Hey, many thanks Hello Goodby!  And thanks for the link...alot of great stuff on this forum!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem

very cool.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Geronimo

• One And One Is Two

very cool.

Thanks Mairi...btw, I like the song "That means a lot".  I wished they would have released that earlier, but glad they finally did..

KelMar

Welcome to the forums Geronimo! It's kind of funny but right before you joined I was thinking about how people in movies often shout "Geronimo!" before they jump. I wondered why but I kept forgetting to Google it when I had the chance. Seeing your name on here reminded me to look!

Geronimo

• One And One Is Two

Welcome to the forums Geronimo! It's kind of funny but right before you joined I was thinking about how people in movies often shout "Geronimo!" before they jump. I wondered why but I kept forgetting to Google it when I had the chance. Seeing your name on here reminded me to look!

Lol, well I hope I don't cause you to jump off anything  :)...

I just love your ID (and song of course) - makes me think maybe I should have picked a Beatle song for a handle...oh well.  An Indian chief will do..

Geronimo

• One And One Is Two

A few more pics...

KelMar

Lol, well I hope I don't cause you to jump off anything  :)...

Nah...I don't really know what made me think of that!

I just love your ID (and song of course) - makes me think maybe I should have picked a Beatle song for a handle...oh well.  An Indian chief will do..

I actually started with my old tried and true user name when I first joined but then decided to take the name of the Beatles song that means the most to me. Your name is much more interesting than my old one was!

Geronimo

• One And One Is Two

Nah...I don't really know what made me think of that!

I actually started with my old tried and true user name when I first joined but then decided to take the name of the Beatles song that means the most to me. Your name is much more interesting than my old one was!

Not that I want to, but if I did want to ever change names I would have to resign up right? Or could you do that on your end?

KelMar

Not that I want to, but if I did want to ever change names I would have to resign up right? Or could you do that on your end?

An administrator (Bobber) did it for me. You just have to log in with your original name. At least that's how it was in 2011.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs

It's kind of funny but right before you joined I was thinking about how people in movies often shout "Geronimo!" before they jump.

Sometimes they shout something else...

Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid

;D
I can stay till it's time to go

Geronimo

• One And One Is Two

Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid

;D

Great scene, from one of my favorite movies!  I bet you are all glad I didn't pick that shout for my ID!  Would have been a dilemma for the board moderators  ???  ;yes

KelMar

I think that's what I shouted this morning in the shower when the hot water suddenly turned cold!

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages

I think that's what I shouted this morning in the shower when the hot water suddenly turned cold!
You poor thing! Good thing you have Swedish blood!!!!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

KelMar

You poor thing! Good thing you have Swedish blood!!!!

It woke me up anyway, Dave!

Page created in 0.746 seconds with 72 queries.