Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Plans For Tonight?  (Read 9492 times)

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
Re: Plans For Tonight?
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2013, 09:52:08 PM »

An Eagles fan! My ex and my son both love the Eagles. (My ex grew up in Philly, and my son just adopted his rabid fanhood.) I got my son an Eagles tee for Christmas. Bet you don't see too many Eagles items in Texas -- we hardly ever see 'em here in ND; when we do they always catch our eye.

Yeah I have to buy all my Eagles stuff online.  I just want them to win one Superbowl before I die, I've been a fan for almost 50 years!
What, is he dead?  Sit you down, father.  Rest you.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

KelMar

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2013, 05:09:44 AM »

Sounds more exciting than my night of addressing holiday cards.  ;)

We've got to stop with all this wild living, Kathy! That's what I worked on tonight. I was really excited when I was actually able to get address labels and return address labels to print correctly. It won't be too many more years before doing them on the computer will actually save me time. LOL

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2013, 01:28:07 PM »

We've got to stop with all this wild living, Kathy! That's what I worked on tonight. I was really excited when I was actually able to get address labels and return address labels to print correctly. It won't be too many more years before doing them on the computer will actually save me time. LOL

ha2ha  You're doing better than I am, Kelley! I still haven't figured out how to print address labels. I haven't even tried, actually. Maybe I'll make an attempt next year -- or ask the kids.

KelMar

« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2013, 05:25:33 PM »

ha2ha  You're doing better than I am, Kelley! I still haven't figured out how to print address labels. I haven't even tried, actually. Maybe I'll make an attempt next year -- or ask the kids.

I had to learn at work for the twice yearly extravaganza known as The Bibliophile, our library newsletter. I always had bad luck prior to that with printing labels and the first time with the newsletter was no exception. I've done three now and each one has had its ups and downs but I think I have the label part under control. I would be happy to help you. It would actually help me because I am sure that sooner or later someone is going to come into the library wanting to learn!

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2013, 04:24:17 PM »

Thanks, Kelley! I already have most of them hand-addressed, but I just may take you up on that next year.   :)

KelMar

« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2018, 03:49:40 AM »

Yeah I have to buy all my Eagles stuff online.  I just want them to win one Superbowl before I die, I've been a fan for almost 50 years!

The first of many, I hope, George!! We’re celebrating with you. Lots of people in Western NY are. We still love Frank Reich. :)

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2018, 01:51:08 PM »

The first of many, I hope, George!! We’re celebrating with you. Lots of people in Western NY are. We still love Frank Reich. :)

Now I can die in peace!

KelMar

« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2018, 01:47:37 AM »

Now I can die in peace!

Well, try hard not to do it any time soon!

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2018, 05:15:40 PM »

The first of many, I hope, George!! We’re celebrating with you.

Fly, Eagles, Fly! My son already has half-a-dozen Eagles shirts, but I'm tempted to get him a SuperBowl one. Heck, I'm even tempted to get my ex one. They've been fans for a long time, esp. my ex cause he's older.

My girls went to high school with Carson Wentz, but my son scoffs at all the "new" Eagles fans that popped up here after he got recruited. I say, the more, the better.

Sounds like Philly went ballistic after the win. The online footage was amazing.

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2018, 09:34:24 PM »

Fly, Eagles, Fly! My son already has half-a-dozen Eagles shirts, but I'm tempted to get him a SuperBowl one. Heck, I'm even tempted to get my ex one. They've been fans for a long time, esp. my ex cause he's older.

My girls went to high school with Carson Wentz, but my son scoffs at all the "new" Eagles fans that popped up here after he got recruited. I say, the more, the better.

Sounds like Philly went ballistic after the win. The online footage was amazing.

Is this the one, Kathy?  I ordered one.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2018, 05:43:37 AM »

Is this the one, Kathy?  I ordered one.

Yes, it is! I'm going to have to hurry before they sell out.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.787 seconds with 57 queries.