Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: It's All Too Much - Long Version  (Read 2848 times)

danielcelano

• A Beginning
It's All Too Much - Long Version
« on: July 15, 2010, 09:41:14 PM »

According to all Beatles books, websites and forum boards, the only place where the long mono version of It's All Too Much's located which is 8 minutes is on all of the bootleg Beatles albums.

maywitch

• A Beginning
Re: It's All Too Much - Long Version
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 06:04:56 PM »

You know that is such a cool song.  Kind of ahead of it's time sounding. Go George!  George said in a, I think, Billboard interview in 1999, that Paul plays that awesome guitar feedback in the song too, which is kind of neat.

toprngr

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:20:53 AM »

As far as I remembered, this song is one of the best songs that they have in their archive during the golden times of their years. It really is a magnificent piece of music. I actually agree to the point that it is really ahead of the time during those days. This could actually explain why the group is so popular, even until now that people still listen to them. This is their legacy and it will always be.

webbyworks

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »

May be that is one of the good song by him. I have heard its greatness from many peoples but i didnt heard it. I tried to find it but i got it. I will definitely try to search and hear this songs because i think it is something so that everyone say its greatness. If anyone has this song pls post link here i will be helpfull.

Bobber

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 07:29:37 PM »

Are you drunk?

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 45 queries.