Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Youtube and The Truth Contest ???  (Read 7730 times)

InstantKarma

• One And One Is Two
Youtube and The Truth Contest ???
« on: August 09, 2013, 03:38:19 PM »

It seems like nearly every Beatles video I go to on Youtube is covered with comments talking about this website called the truth contest where they say that the beatles were prophets and that their songs have "hidden, divine meanings" that if you read the book the site promotes "the present" you will see them, has anyone checked this out?

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Youtube and The Truth Contest ???
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »

It seems like nearly every Beatles video I go to on Youtube is covered with comments talking about this website called the truth contest where they say that the beatles were prophets and that their songs have "hidden, divine meanings" that if you read the book the site promotes "the present" you will see them, has anyone checked this out?
No, I don't think so. I have noticed that for some strange reason (probably not divine) the only way to confirm scripture from the bible is to confirm it by reading the bible.
As we dissect Beatle tunes the best way to confirm what your hearing is by other Beatle tunes and check the similar styles and comparisons. other than that I think they were just really savvy musicians that struck a musical, social and entertaining chord for the times.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

KelMar

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 05:08:27 PM »

Let's allow John to answer this question:

http://youtu.be/9gm1RJH_eVE

;D

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 09:57:41 PM »

There were no prophecies or hidden, divine meanings in Beatles songs.  But there were certainly a whole lot of clues in their songs.    ;D
I can stay till it's time to go

Living One

• A Beginning
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 05:08:20 AM »

ha2ha

I've seen those comments about The Beatles being prophets all over Youtube!  I don't think it's bots though because they reply to each other.  I wonder why they are spending so much time spreading it? 5dp
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Embrace Oneness

InstantKarma

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 03:46:15 PM »

I took a look at it and here is what it says.

"Hidden messages: To hear the hidden messages in the Beatles’ music, you do not have to play the songs backwards like some people in the sixties thought; you just have to change your perspective, listen backwards. Instead of their songs being sung to a girl somewhere, you hear them as being sung to you personally. You listen like the song is new and you have never heard it before, because you really haven’t; no one has, not even them."

Some of their songs were obviously being sung directly to the listener, and others are just love songs to a girl, but most are both. They are being sung to a girl and to you, even if you are not a girl. They can be interpreted either way depending on your perspective. From the perspective of a teenage girl, you hear a silly love song. From the perspective of a truth seeker, you will hear a love song also, only its spiritual love, divine love. Other bands are just singing love songs to a girl somewhere, but in hindsight, we now know that the Beatles were into something bigger; they were prophets.

Time lock: Most of their early songs appear to be just silly love songs. This is what made it possible to get a spiritual communication to the most people. They sugarcoated the truth, hid it as a love song, and sent it to the truth seekers of the world under the radar. It worked, if we get it now. It was actually created for now.

The sign: There is a sign in their songs to let us know the songs are not just a love song for a girl. The sign is the word "friend" which is not a way that you would address a girl you are singing a love song to.

Examples: The song “I'll Follow the Sun”, "Though I may lose a friend, in the end you will know I was the one.” The song: “We Can Work It Out”, "Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend.” The song “Can’t Buy Me Love”, “I will buy you a diamond ring my friend, if it makes you feel alright.” The song: “I'll Get You”, "So I'm telling you my friend, I will get you in the end.” They will get us now.

In that last song, “I’ll Get You,” they say, “There is going to be a time, when I am going to change your mind.” They mean literally change your mind, from the mind of mankind, to the mind of a spiritual being. See the difference it makes?

They actually say change your mind and make you mine at the same time.

Words with two meanings: Girl, her, baby, honey, she, darling, etc. = receiver. The receiver is female, just as biologically females receive the seed of life from males. Whoever is listening to their music is the receiver, because you are receiving the music. The word; man, he, him, his, etc. = transmitter or sender. The collective unconscious via the Beatles are the transmitters; they are sending the music and message. Home = the Present, God, etc. End = beginning, etc.

This is why metaphorically God is a male. God gives us life; we receive it.

LennMcHarriStarr64

• One And One Is Two
  • Love Beatles
    • The Beatles
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 05:07:54 PM »

Wow weird, I was just wondering about this.  I have seen these comments all over my videos on Youtube.  I wasn't sure if it was spam or not so I didn't remove them, but I've got to say, whoever is posting these comments has some serious dedication!  They are all over Beatles videos on youtube.  I guess I'll have to check it out today.
My YouTube Channel ~ Full Albums in High Quality!
http://www.youtube.com/user/LennMcHarriStarr64/

LennMcHarriStarr64

• One And One Is Two
  • Love Beatles
    • The Beatles
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »

I suppose this is the link, correct InstantKarma?  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/beatles-prophets.html - I am a bit skeptical of calling them "prophets" but hey, no reason to let that deter me from at least having a look!

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 07:28:56 PM »

I suppose this is the link, correct InstantKarma?  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/beatles-prophets.html - I am a bit skeptical of calling them "prophets" but hey, no reason to let that deter me from at least having a look!
There are no grey areas for prophets! it's either Jesus or the devil.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

LennMcHarriStarr64

• One And One Is Two
  • Love Beatles
    • The Beatles
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 04:15:41 AM »

There are no grey areas for prophets! it's either Jesus or the devil.

Yes - Jesus is Truth and Life - devil is deceiving mind, hiding and amplifying the beast within

I've been reading some content at that truthcontest website... don't know why but it has me hooked!  :-\

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 10:21:43 AM »

When you look for truth, you get truth then you decide!
Mark Twain

Page created in 0.854 seconds with 63 queries.