Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Many dead in Russian plane crash in Kazan, Tatarstan  (Read 4209 times)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Many dead in Russian plane crash in Kazan, Tatarstan
« on: November 18, 2013, 10:57:02 AM »

A passenger plane has crashed at an airport in the Russian city of Kazan, killing all 50 people on board.
The Boeing 737 had taken off from Moscow, and was reportedly trying to land but exploded on impact.
The Emergencies Ministry said there were 44 passengers and six crew members on the Tatarstan Airlines flight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24980652

Камеры наблюдения засняли на видео крушение Boeing в Казани

It is very had to imagine what people think when they fly like that, vertically towards the ground  :-\
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:58:49 AM by Dmitry »

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Many dead in Russian plane crash in Kazan, Tatarstan
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 01:51:21 PM »

Unbelievable! The only mercies I see is that the impact was fast and probably quick but the ride down must have been terrible beyond our imaginations! Terrible!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

KelMar

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 05:43:56 PM »

What a tragedy.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 07:34:22 PM »

So sad. I cannot even begin to imagine how terrifying it would be to just plummet straight toward the ground like that.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 05:19:16 AM »

They say it was pilots' mistake but not old Boing, which was 23 years old. I don't know.

KelMar

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 06:20:50 AM »

They say it was pilots' mistake but not old Boing, which was 23 years old. I don't know.

I'm sure it will take a while before they can determine the cause with any certainty. Was this near you? There was a plane crash in Western New York state where I live back in 2009 that killed 50 people, including the resident of a house that it crashed into. That was a terribly difficult time and I finally had to stop watching the news. It was just too upsetting after a week or so. It did lead to a major investigation into air safety in this country and rule changes that will hopefully make things better.

Bobber

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »

We don't know. But it looks like a way to blame a dead man and therefore plead yourself free.

Page created in 0.366 seconds with 51 queries.