Surgery time..

<< < (3/8) > >>

Klang:

Best wishes, sir.

:)

Yeshelloitsmehereagain:
Best of luck.  :)

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: nimrod on January 22, 2013, 09:18:55 AM ---Thank you my special 'Beatle ' friends, your good wishes mean a lot..

I was just thinking how good it would be if us fans of the fab 4 could spend an evening chatting with each other etc, Id love to actually meet some of you guys, your all fab ;)

--- End quote ---
A barbeque would be nice! In the meantime get well and behave yourself in the hospital. P.S. Wheelchair races will help you get your strength back!

Dmitry:

--- Quote from: nimrod on January 22, 2013, 09:24:14 AM ---erm video Dmitry ? what video ?
my music videos are here; (hope you like me singing Imagine)
http://fandalism.com/semalinapilchards

--- End quote ---

I listened to. Very nice singing Kevin!!! Indeed!

I meant surgery video  ;D

nimrod:
Well its nearly 8 am here (Wednesday) in Brisbane, I leave in 3 hours, Im all packed and ready to go, just a couple of small jobs to do (isnt there always) strangely I slept well last night and I feel no anxiety this morning, I expected to be a wreck !! just want to get it done with really, Ive known Id eventually need this for 15 years so its a bit of a relief to finally get the bloody monkey off my back ;D
My lovely wife is a nurse so I will be in good hands when I get home.

Dmitry, thanks for the nice words about my singing, it doesnt sound great to me as it was recorded on a cheap little still camera so the microphone in it probably cost about a dollar :D

Anyway thanks all for your kind wishes, it really is truly appreciated by me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version