Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: What are you happy about right now  (Read 7497 times)

Toejam

• A Beginning
What are you happy about right now
« on: September 25, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »

I've finally rid myself of Apple and that god damn Quicktime and it's f***in' codec stopping me plyaing my videos on Moviemaker. The ones i've already uploaded are still branded with it though so unitl i get a file converter that actually works I can't only use new videos. I'm gonna sell my ipod touch tomoz which will mean I can only listent to music through my phone and I like to have it by side so I can pick it up and play with but what the hell...life's a b**** isn't it. ha ha ha. Deal with it Themixer! Dunno waht I'm gonna do with the ipod touch money. Maybe get some new technoligical thing to play music through. I can't get a docking stn. 'cause I've nothing to dock it on so I'll need somthing I plug my phone into. The ohter downside is I don't have playlists anymore. I can make them on my phone but I have to remake the pl every time I add the music and can't keep it on there permenntly 'cause there's not enough room!
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
  • The Rock n' Roll Warrior
Re: What are you happy about right now
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 03:23:06 PM »

I've finally rid myself of Apple and that god damn Quicktime and it's f***in' codec stopping me plyaing my videos on Moviemaker. The ones i've already uploaded are still branded with it though so unitl i get a file converter that actually works I can't only use new videos. I'm gonna sell my ipod touch tomoz which will mean I can only listent to music through my phone and I like to have it by side so I can pick it up and play with but what the hell...life's a b**** isn't it. ha ha ha. Deal with it Themixer! Dunno waht I'm gonna do with the ipod touch money. Maybe get some new technoligical thing to play music through. I can't get a docking stn. 'cause I've nothing to dock it on so I'll need somthing I plug my phone into. The ohter downside is I don't have playlists anymore. I can make them on my phone but I have to remake the pl every time I add the music and can't keep it on there permenntly 'cause there's not enough room!

Hi Toejam! How are ya doin'? What am I happy about right now? I'm happy that I'm drinking my cups of coffee! I'm also happy that I'm alive! Take care Toejam!   

Toejam

• A Beginning
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 08:22:02 PM »

Oops! I'd forgot I'd posted that. I've reinstalled Itunes now and didn't sell my ipod touch.

I'm happy about the fact the live album version of Dark Side of the moon is avialable to buy as ind. tracks from itunes store so I don't have to buy the remastred album which i'm not bothred about and can just download the live album for £10.Actually I've been a bit rash...not for the first time in my life and just notice it's only £13 for the whole job lot so might as well have got the whole job lot. I think if it give me the option to buy the rest of the album inc. the album only tracks for another £4 I'll buy it but i'm over the moon, no pun intntend with the live tracks...an 8 mins jam version of Any Colur you like!!! ;D Yeah. It was only another £3 to buy the rest so why not!It seems quite strange. I'm now geting the remastered full album and some bonus tracks and some stupid documentary for £3.09!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:29:07 PM by Toejam »
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

nimrod

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 10:39:03 PM »

Oops! I'd forgot I'd posted that. I've reinstalled Itunes now and didn't sell my ipod touch.

I'm happy about the fact the live album version of Dark Side of the moon is avialable to buy as ind. tracks from itunes store so I don't have to buy the remastred album which i'm not bothred about and can just download the live album for £10.Actually I've been a bit rash...not for the first time in my life and just notice it's only £13 for the whole job lot so might as well have got the whole job lot. I think if it give me the option to buy the rest of the album inc. the album only tracks for another £4 I'll buy it but i'm over the moon, no pun intntend with the live tracks...an 8 mins jam version of Any Colur you like!!! ;D Yeah. It was only another £3 to buy the rest so why not!It seems quite strange. I'm now geting the remastered full album and some bonus tracks and some stupid documentary for £3.09!!

and i thought my life was complicated

Toejam

• A Beginning
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 12:38:47 PM »

and i thought my life was complicated

that post was compiled from a few I made on another forum so it was a bit of mess.
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 03:31:45 AM »

What am I happy about right now? I'm happy that I have four days off from work. Take care.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »

What am I happy about right now? I'm happy that I'm drinking my cups of coffee!

Hey, a fellow coffee lover; yay!  :)  Hope you're well, BeatlesForever.

I'm happy because we have been having GORGEOUS weather lately; the other day our temps up here in Bismarck were even warmer than those in my Dad's location near Orlando, FL! How often does that happen? It's a nice treat considering last year, winter started Sept. 19 and ended after April 29. (Yep, I kept track.) 

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 10:15:04 PM »

Hey, a fellow coffee lover; yay!  :)  Hope you're well, BeatlesForever.

I'm happy because we have been having GORGEOUS weather lately; the other day our temps up here in Bismarck were even warmer than those in my Dad's location near Orlando, FL! How often does that happen? It's a nice treat considering last year, winter started Sept. 19 and ended after April 29. (Yep, I kept track.)

Hi Normandie! How are you? I'm doing well, thanks! I hope that Florida doesn't get hit with anymore hurricanes, thats the last thing that Florida needs. Take care.

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 02:45:56 AM »

Im happy that HBO repeated "George Harrisson: living in the material world". I saw it last night but its nice to watch again. ( Im happy even though i know ill cry at the end).
I Me Mine.

Toejam

• A Beginning
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

KelMar

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »

( Im happy even though i know ill cry at the end).

Aww...I fully expect to shed a few myself while watching this.

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 02:19:41 PM »

Aww...I fully expect to shed a few myself while watching this.

Hi In My Life! Make sure you have plenty of Kleenex Tissues on hand. Take care.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 02:17:10 PM »

Hi Normandie! How are you? I'm doing well, thanks! I hope that Florida doesn't get hit with anymore hurricanes, thats the last thing that Florida needs. Take care.

I'm having a bit of a tough time right now, but hanging in there, BeatlesForever; thanks!  :)

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 03:59:36 PM »

I'm having a bit of a tough time right now, but hanging in there, BeatlesForever; thanks!  :)

I hope that things improve for you, keep hanging in there and take care.

nimrod

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 10:13:30 PM »

Im happy that HBO repeated "George Harrisson: living in the material world". I saw it last night but its nice to watch again. ( Im happy even though i know ill cry at the end).

you should be happy LSD apparently here in Oz we have to wait till the 20th to see it and even then we have to go to the cinema, even though I pay $120 a month for cable TV (full package)

Toejam

• A Beginning
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 03:30:52 PM »

I won £10 on the lottery last night and have decided to get the 2 early The Fireman albums from itunes. For £11. I can get them both.
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 07:40:59 PM »

Hi everyone! Where has this forum been in the last few days? I even had to join another forum since I didn't think that this forum was coming back. So what am I happy about right now? I'm happy that the forum is back up and I have a 5-day weekend. Take care.

Toejam

• A Beginning
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 03:22:37 PM »

Hi everyone! Where has this forum been in the last few days? I even had to join another forum since I didn't think that this forum was coming back. So what am I happy about right now? I'm happy that the forum is back up and I have a 5-day weekend. Take care.

what other forum did you join?
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »

what other forum did you join?

Hi Toejam! How are you? Thank you for asking, I joined the Beatle Forum which many members from this forum are members of. Since I do not want to violate any of the forum guidelines when it comes to advertising, I would advise you to ask the Administrator's about the Beatle Forum. Take care Toejam.

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 05:53:06 PM »

What am I happy about right now? I have the rest of the week as well as all of next week off! 
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.909 seconds with 76 queries.