Beatles forums > The Beatles

Solo "Sessions"...

(1/2) > >>

:
I'm not sure where this fits but...

I was watching "Gimme Some Truth" and saw George sessioning with John on some of the Imagine songs... I thought it was cool to see them together doing stuff together after the Beatles... So I was wondering if more of this has been done? Like, if John played with George or Ringo on any of their songs and vice versa, and the same with Paul... Did any of them play together after the Beatles on their albums?

Sorry if I kinda made it confusing, but if any one knows if they played on any songs together post-Beatles, I'd really be interested to know  :)

Thanks all.

An Apple Beatle:
Have you heard about 'Toot n A Snore IN 74?'
Thread on this forum somewhere. ;)

:
I think I read that a while back. It sounded very cool :) John and Paul recording some drunken sessions, right? Very cool  8)

I'm talking about the sessions for their real solo albums, though. But thanks for reminding me of that! I wish the two of them would've put aside their differences and started writing together again during the 70s... Music would be so different today if that had happened!

Anyway, dreams aside... Anybody got a clue as to whether or not they played on eachothers albums and what songs?

:
erm...
didnt all of the beatles have sessions each with ringo, for his album ringo?
also, ringo played drums for the plastic ono band in l8 60's, on cold turkey...
and of course, george played with john for the imagine sessions...also ringo played at the concert for bangladesh with george in 1971...AND ringo played on the sessions for george's 'all things must pass album, along with eric clapton.

hope it helps ;)

:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version