Beatles forums > The Beatles

Beatles pics

<< < (427/439) > >>

Bobber:
Nice pics Dirk. Thanx.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Bobber on January 25, 2013, 08:21:54 AM ---
Interesting picture this. I guess not writing a song together, but rehearsing a lick?

--- End quote ---

I missed this when you posted it. Love it!

This one was captioned as being the van The Beatles used in 1963. Not sure if that's right; it doesn't look like the one I've seen in other pictures. But I like the picture anyway.  :)

Soft_Guitar60:
Oh, wow. I started this thread in 2004 and it is still going strong. I just got back to this site after such a long time... Still a big Beatles fan! ;)

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Soft_Guitar60 on August 22, 2013, 06:28:50 PM ---Oh, wow. I started this thread in 2004 and it is still going strong. I just got back to this site after such a long time... Still a big Beatles fan! ;)

--- End quote ---

It's a very important thread! Welcome back. :)

rokthebeatles:
Has anyone on here seen the "Beatles Story App"? on iphone and ipad? I downloaded it last night and i think it's amazing, great artwork and the story is fantastic, they also have a quiz which really tests your knowledge.

i've included the link here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/the-beatles-story/id569176209?mt=8

I also took some screen shots of the artwork from their facebook page, i thought this post would like to have a look

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version