A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE READ OUR FORUM RULES HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Current Album You're Listening To  (Read 3081 times)

mr kite

• A Thousand Pages
    • Alberts Continuing Storys
Re: Current Album You're Listening To
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2007, 06:31:38 PM »

Your not alone SOMEDUDE 210 , i like POP , MOFO , how far away is that from the JOSHUA TREE  8)

Wallflower Has Blossomed

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2007, 07:35:19 PM »

haha, nice, i went to see them like 2 weeks before that, may 26, 2005 at the fleet center, boston

haha, i never liked any of their 90s crap except Achtung Baby, but i started to was in newberry comics and saw zooropa and pop for like 10 bucks total, and had to pick them up (last U2 albums i didnt own) and started listening to zooropa (which is up there with their good albums as achtung baby, war and joshua tree) and got into pop, its not bad. defiantly not the U2 that most grew up with, but it wasnt a terrible album. they can do techno music with an actual message. i actually like it better than boy. its weird, i like their more forgotten albums than the real popular ones. i mean, they were hailed for ATYCLB as a great album behind achtung baby and joshua tree, but zooropa, october and war are more or less "non-essential" albums, but have some of their best stuff. i think their only non-essential album that i would agree with is Unforgettable Fire
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

mr kite

• A Thousand Pages
    • Alberts Continuing Storys
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2007, 07:43:53 PM »

No ! i like UNFORGETTABLE FIRE  i saw them at MILTON KEYNES 85 on that tour brilliant ! 8)

Wallflower Has Blossomed

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2007, 08:04:06 PM »

thats just the only album that i really dont listen to much. its not a terrible album, but ive managed to live without it.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.256 seconds with 26 queries.