Solo forums > George Harrison

Where Were You?

<< < (2/23) > >>

somedude210:

--- Quote from: becky --- ...I was depressed for nearly a month about when George passed away and all I could do was think of him. Kids at school made fun of me just because I love him very much and that depressed me even further...  
--- End quote ---

damn suburban white kids with their rap and hip-hop (obviously they arent emo, or else they would be crying with you...without actually knowing why you're crying)

;D (my emo and rap insult for the month, im trying to give some of it up for lent) ;D

Indica:
Delivering the morning papers :(

The End:
I got up, turned the TV on and went to have a shower - then the phone rang and as I reached it it stopped ringing - and then I heard the news headlines.

I was absolutely gutted. - I always believed he would be OK and make a full recovery.

I carried on getting ready but the my family and friends kept ringing.

I was very late for work that day.

A horrible sad day when I bought every single newspaper again.

Mairi:
Alan, about the Newspaper thing. I can totally understand. I would feel so horrible just buying evry paper announcing his death- but then I wouldn't feel loyal if I didn't. It's weird because I had a dream about this last night.

The End:

--- Quote from: Mairi ---Alan, about the Newspaper thing. I can totally understand. I would feel so horrible just buying evry paper announcing his death- but then I wouldn't feel loyal if I didn't. It's weird because I had a dream about this last night.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I did exactly the same when John was killed - but I was only 14 then!

That's weird about your dream!!!  Spooky! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version