Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: THE BEATLES 1982 MFSL VINYL/LP COLLECTION  (Read 27751 times)

douglesc

• One And One Is Two
Re: THE BEATLES 1982 MFSL VINYL/LP COLLECTION
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2016, 07:44:33 AM »

here is my email.... remember I am doing this for your review..also there are a few songs from the 09 remasters that are real good if they had not used equalization or compression or used reverb in some cases they would have been much better... I believe mine are as good as it gets with none of those things mentioned that they did to the 09...mine have stronger bass in many of the songs like baby it's you and anna...they are clean and kick ass... in a few cases like roll over betoven you can hear that they used eq. to gain mid bass and also dull it for i guess smoother effect........email .................    douglesc1@msn.com             lets do it.... the review...

douglesc

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2016, 05:49:13 AM »

well so far I have little response and no address to send copies to.... that is too bad as what I have is a MFSL digital copy that is better than any out there ,, I know,,, it tells me what they did to the 09 remasters also there are a few cuts that are better than the 09 and the MFSL copies period...most on the past masters and then sgt pepper is not as good as I would have liked but way better than the 09 or the MFSL , songs like Lucy in the sky and a little help, when I'm 64 IMO is better...baby you're a rich man is way better and so is all you need is love,, day tripper is noticeably better ,,,,,, if you own the vinyl copy,,, my digital copy is the best one could get from those and way better than the Millenium remasters ,, I know I own a set,,,just listened in the car,,,outstanding....I am not a nut job and I am on facebook.....I have even thought of contacting EMI as I would much rather own what I have than their junk in comparison,,,yes you can tell they came from the same source in most cases...there is no digital copy better than what I am talking about..

Bingo Bongo

• Getting Better
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 11:12:51 PM »

It is a shame that Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL) has never released THE BEATLES catalog on CD. In my opinion, despite the Vinyl/LP's sounding outstanding, if MFSL would release THE BEATLES catalog on CD, you would hear THE BEATLES the way they were truly intended to be heard. It would be the ultimate sound.
I bet they were great in their time (1982), but even DR. Ebbetts admitted that he couldn't do better than the 2009 CDs and stop producing his. Not sure how a MFSL CD release could be any better either.

I personally even doubt the MFSL LPs could sound as good as the 2014 mono LPs.  Maybe they are better than 2012 digital release LPs, but as soon as we see AAA stereo releases from Apple, I'm sure nothing will touch those either.

I even doubt the MFSL's sound better than my original UK records, but that could be a possibility, depending on how much remastering they did with the original tapes.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:16:28 PM by Bingo Bongo »
Beatles music gives me Eargasms
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 40 queries.