Other forums > Different Conversations

What's the weather like in your country or state?

<< < (358/667) > >>

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 21, 2013, 12:10:16 AM ---[http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/Smileys/classic/smiley.gifquote author=Normandie link=topic=2376.msg306426#msg306426 date=1384986584]
Temperatures have been dropping, and the snow is supposed to begin soon. Still not ready for it.  2ch

We're going to get it on Sunday. They can't say how much yet. It looks like it's going to be a cold Thanksgiving too. I like that because when   it's too warm out I run out of dishtowels. When it's cold they dry fast on the radiator.There's a whole lotta washing going on that day.  :)

--- End quote ---
Last I heard it might miss by inches us or turn to rain if it gets here. We'll see! They call our town "The Ice Box"!

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Normandie on November 21, 2013, 03:16:27 AM ---I know how that goes! I always go through a ton of dishtowels on Thanksgiving, too. I'm envious of you, having radiators.  :)

--- End quote ---

They are nice in a lot of ways but they're a pain to clean. All the dog hair ends up under there.

--- Quote from: Dcazz on November 21, 2013, 03:20:14 AM ---Last I heard it might miss by inches us or turn to rain if it gets here. We'll see! They call our town "The Ice Box"!

--- End quote ---

So is your official town song "Baby It's Cold Outside"?  ;)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 21, 2013, 03:49:33 AM ---So is your official town song "Baby It's Cold Outside"?  ;)

--- End quote ---
Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Soooo nice and sunny this week!!! Summer is visiting us (sadly they say it will be all rain next week... Damn Wellington weather!)

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 21, 2013, 03:49:33 AM ---They are nice in a lot of ways but they're a pain to clean. All the dog hair ends up under there.

So is your official town song "Baby It's Cold Outside"?  ;)

--- End quote ---
I love that song. We have it on one of our Christmas CD's!
This AM it's 16 deg. F so yes babe, it is cold outside! I'm sitting here in front of the woodstove drinking hot coffee so it's OK!

How do the dog hairs end up on your dishtowels?! I want to now so I can avoid this eventuality!

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on November 21, 2013, 12:49:46 PM ---I love that song. We have it on one of our Christmas CD's!
This AM it's 16 deg. F so yes babe, it is cold outside! I'm sitting here in front of the woodstove drinking hot coffee so it's OK!

How do the dog hairs end up on your dishtowels?! I want to now so I can avoid this eventuality!

--- End quote ---

Not on the dishtowels...under the radiators! Eww!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version