Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

The Lovin' Spoonful

<< < (14/15) > >>

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on July 30, 2015, 10:44:55 PM ---You Didn't Have To Be So Nice

Beautiful song!
--- End quote ---

Agreed!

--- Quote ---I bought my Oscar Schmidt OS100-15 autoharp in 1985.
--- End quote ---

That's around the time I wanted one. I learned to play in college and when I was teaching I wanted to buy one but they didn't pay very much at the parochial school where I taught. LOL

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on July 30, 2015, 03:40:07 AM ---Thanks, Kelley.  You done got me started!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dcazz ---Always one of my favorite 60's bands! Thanks for the videos!
--- End quote ---

I knew it was a good idea to switch from Mungo Jerry to the Lovin' Spoonful!

Klang:

So, I had a quick chat with John yesterday. Nothing too revelatory to report. He's nice - as you'd expect - and eager to provide clear answers to questions. He's enjoying life and still tours a bit, for the shear love of it, so it seems.

He just did some collaboration with the reformed Jim Kweskin Jug Band, which he has a prior history with, and will continue partnering with David Grisman in the near future.

John is good. John is great.

:)

KelMar:
^^^
Thanks, Jim. I've been wondering how that went.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Klang on August 09, 2015, 11:18:57 AM ---So, I had a quick chat with John yesterday. Nothing too revelatory to report. He's nice - as you'd expect - and eager to provide clear answers to questions. He's enjoying life and still tours a bit, for the shear love of it, so it seems.

He just did some collaboration with the reformed Jim Kweskin Jug Band, which he has a prior history with, and will continue partnering with David Grisman in the near future.

John is good. John is great.

:)

--- End quote ---

Yes he is.

Now in HD...

http://youtu.be/ZcL8yFzHd8o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version