Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Rolling Stone Magazine Offers Up Excellent Beatles’ Ultimate Guide Special  (Read 1756 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages

Wizbang pop
August 26, 2011
ROLLING STONE Magazine Offers Up Excellent Beatles’ ULTIMATE ALBUM BY ALBUM Guide Special

ROLLING STONE Magazine deserves a big round of applause for offering up what has to be one of the nicest specials in some time. The Beatles’ ULTIMATE ALBUM BY ALBUM GUIDE is really a beautiful soft-cover book about every album issued by the legendary supergroup, with great song by reviews and commentary. Printed on quality paper, there’s some great historic photos of the band as their music evolved through their history as well. What a treasure this special edition of ROLLING STONE is.

http://wizbangpop.com/2011/08/26/rolling-stone-magazine-offers-up-excellent-beatles-ultimate-album-by-album-guide-special/
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

bob1004

Hello. My brother went to Borders and bought 2 of these and found pages 99 to 106 printed upside down. Any idea if this was widespread or just a few? Thanks for any info.

Bob.

Gary910

• Getting Better
  • Beatles Collector

Wow, I wrote a letter to them 20 years ago suggesting they do this. I never got any response, so it is funny that they are doing this now.
And now you've changed your mind, I see no reason to change mine --Lennon/McCartney

Page created in 0.234 seconds with 43 queries.