Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Julian Lennon's tried to lose traits from Beatle dad John  (Read 723 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages
Julian Lennon's tried to lose traits from Beatle dad John
« on: October 07, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »

Mirror
October 6, 2011
Julian Lennon's tried to lose traits from Beatle dad John

When he was just five years old, Julian Lennon and his mum Cynthia were abandoned by his Beatle dad John when he disappeared for a new life with Yoko Ono. Subsequently, Julian was understandably hurt when his father said he was an unplanned birth, conceived after too many drinks.When it came to parenting, John Lennon, who’d been abandoned by his own father, was far from ideal. His anger often left his young son hurt and confused.Now 48, Julian is bright, considerate and engaging company as he talks in a West End members’ club. The high forehead suggests where his father’s hairline may have receded to, had he not been murdered in 1980.But Julian’s delicate and considered new album Everything Changes, his first in 13 years, seeks love and forgiveness to move on from his past. It owes more to the enduring and nurturing spirit of his mother Cynthia than his often fiery, famous father.“I recognise myself in him,” Julian admits. “I have a short temper – I think it’s part of the Celtic background. I used to be a lot more angry, but I was quite discreet with it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/columnists/gavin-martin/2011/10/07/julian-lennon-s-tried-to-lose-traits-from-beatle-dad-john-115875-23469540/
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon

Page created in 0.4 seconds with 37 queries.