Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Site Question  (Read 1176 times)

KelMar

Site Question
« on: May 25, 2013, 03:28:47 AM »

I had a burning lyrics question that just couldn't wait until I got home today so I brought up dmbeatles.com on my phone. I wasn't on there for long before I got a message saying "Your site trial has expired" or words to that effect. I've never come across such a message before so I'm wondering if anyone knows what that means.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Klang

• A Thousand Pages
  • Go to the window...
    • Klangville
Re: Site Question
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 10:14:16 AM »

Personally, I think it means that smartphones are crazy bent on bringing down civilization. But don't quote me on that.

:)

'...In the name of Preverti, daughter of the mountains, whose embrace with Rani made the whole world tremble...'

nimrod

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 01:35:24 PM »

I had a burning lyrics question that just couldn't wait until I got home today so I brought up dmbeatles.com on my phone. I wasn't on there for long before I got a message saying "Your site trial has expired" or words to that effect. I've never come across such a message before so I'm wondering if anyone knows what that means.

sorry Kelley no idea :(

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 03:42:06 PM »

Personally, I think it means that smartphones are crazy bent on bringing down civilization. But don't quote me on that.

:)
Tell it like it is Klang! : )
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Bobber

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 08:18:47 PM »

Good to see you returned Kelley!

I don't know the answer to your question. Have to pass this to Dmitry I'm afraid.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 09:21:09 PM »

Kelley, are you using a mobile app to convert webpages to a more easily readable view on your phone?
I can stay till it's time to go

nimrod

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 10:10:44 PM »

yeah sounds like you downloaded an app which was only for a trail period and its expired so maybe noe you have to buy it..

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 10:48:44 PM »

That's what I think too, Kev.

When i use my Windowsphone to view websites, I let the phone download the pages straight in PC view.
I can stay till it's time to go

KelMar

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2013, 06:26:36 AM »

I tried it again and the homepage, the UK discography page and the album page load normally. When I click on the link for the song though a reader called "bmobilized" kicks in. Apparently Dmitry tried it on a trial basis and the trial's expired. It's strange though that it doesn't show up right away. I think the person who doesn't want to be quoted may be right and I think the Smartphone Meanies have a slogan: "Smartphones: bringing down civilization one puzzled person at a time."  ;D

Quote from: Bobber
Good to see you returned Kelley!
Thanks Cor! It's nice to be back.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 06:50:03 AM by In My Life »

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 56 queries.