Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Chat to George Martin  (Read 1167 times)

danielcelano

• A Beginning
Chat to George Martin
« on: July 15, 2011, 07:34:32 PM »

Does anybody know where I can send an email to George Martin or Geoff Morrison about anything?
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

7 of 13

• Getting Better
Re: Chat to George Martin
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 06:38:14 PM »

Sir George Martin is prolly a very busy guy these days.
day tripper yeah

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 07:26:50 PM »

Every single person of millions of fans would like to chat to George Martin! ))) (I am not an exception!)

KelMar

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 08:58:04 PM »

Every single person of millions of fans would like to chat to George Martin! ))) (I am not an exception!)

What would you most like to say to him or ask him? For that matter what about any of The Beatles themselves?

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 10:55:17 PM »

What would you most like to say to him or ask him? For that matter what about any of The Beatles themselves?

That's a very thought-provoking question, Kelley.  It's in two parts so as for George Martin, I would ask him what he learned, musically, from each of The Beatles.

As for the surviving Beatles, I would simply ask Paul how he felt when he got off the airplane at Idlewild Airport on February 7, 1964.

I would ask Ringo for his autograph.   ;D

I can stay till it's time to go

KelMar

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 04:30:04 AM »

I would thank George for giving the boys a chance when no one else would. I would also thank Paul and tell him just how much his and John's music has helped me deal with certain difficulties in my life. I would tell Ringo how perfect he was for "With a Little Help From My Friends". And then I'd probably faint.  ;)

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 01:26:46 PM »

You'd be doing better then me, Kelley -- I'd probably faint dead away immediately if I ever encountered Paul, Ringo, or George Martin on purpose, and then I'd lose my chance to say anything!  ;D

That is a thought-provoking question, though. I'm not sure what, exactly, I'd like to ask/tell any of them. Must give that some thought....

KelMar

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 03:00:56 AM »

Quote from: Normandie
You'd be doing better then me, Kelley -- I'd probably faint dead away immediately if I ever encountered Paul, Ringo, or George Martin on purpose, and then I'd lose my chance to say anything!

Yeah...who am I kidding?  :)

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 55 queries.