Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Interesting Beatle tidbit in book on hackers  (Read 1305 times)

Glitterstim Rage

Interesting Beatle tidbit in book on hackers
« on: February 10, 2013, 01:10:28 PM »

Susan Headley (AKA Suzy Thunder or Susan Thunder) was a famous hacker during the late 70's and early 80's. She later testified against Kevin Mitnick, the head of the hacking operation, in a criminal trial and she also testified before the U.S. Senate on national security. Headley was elected city clerk of California City in 1994. She was the same Suzy Thunder who was a teenage prostitute and rock groupie in LA in the late 70's. Here's some info about her days as a groupie on page 347 of Katie Hafner's 1995 book on hackers, "Cyberpunks."

"Over breakfast at the Silver Saddle, where Susan procured me a room for the night, she plied me with chapter and verse on every topic from her days as a groupie (which included, she said, a systematic conquest of all four members of the Beatles)..."

Here's some more info about her in this message board from 2003 in the thread titled "Fan/Photographer."

http://www.voy.com/93531/2/

"it would be nice to see some of her photos on the website. oh! another thing. does anyone remember a groupie by the name of Suzie Thunder? now that girl was bizarre! scared the living daylights out of me when she'd tell her rated x stories about the guys!"

Here's a response to that post from an LA DJ. Evidently, Keith Moon was also one of her lovers.

"hi .. i knew suzy from when i worked at a radio station in l.a. in the late 70s and from keith moon. she was one of a kind! i would love to know where she is and what happened to her. does anyone know? is she still in california?"
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 32 queries.