Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: john and yokos bed in for peace....  (Read 4204 times)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
john and yokos bed in for peace....
« on: September 26, 2010, 09:15:34 PM »

someone has posted all most the entire footage from the bed in for peace...if you have not seen it go check it out and listen to what they both say...yoko is intelligent...more so than you may believe now but you may change your mind after seeing this...
John Lennon - Bed In Pt 1/8

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
Re: john and yokos bed in for peace....
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 09:39:16 PM »

this footage shows me more than any other footage that yoko only enhanced john wanting to be who he was...she doesn't seem the controlling shrew they claim...in fact she was his equal...he believed it and so do i....
the concept of two virgins i totally get...it is still true these days...and bagism too boot....do you even know the bagism concept?investigate it....
john and yokos films are genuis not demented ramblings of two heroin addicts at all...not my description sorry...
the concept of anomity is good but the anomomous don't move mountains alone....together they do....i do respect yoko for her contributions big and small...she let john be john....and john let yoko be yoko....the ultimate love as far as i am concerned...i only hope i find a girl like that...yoko i love you baby keep your head...
andto my mind the things john did for human awareness far surpass and impress than his music....the man was far more into things other than the music.....when did paul use that wagon?oh linda for cancer...what took so long pauly?the public must be aware....did i mentoin the war is over campaign?or the acorns for peace to the heads of states?john left a fantastic amount of info for us to explore and use...he didn't want to teach us but help us teach ourselves...he being he and yoko... ok?....the awareness they invoked within me has left a far greater impact than his music ever will...bill harry knew john and can related to this even tho he knew the younger john...he was his own man...and he let us know him personally....he wasn't always trying to lord above us but tried just being one of us...i think he knew he was different and stressed too much over the impact he was causing...because he did impact believe it...

Bobber

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 08:25:20 AM »

Mmm. I'll think about that. Maybe Paul was the more music man after all.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 12:03:01 PM »

Hmmm…not too sure. While it’s a bit strong to suggest that Yoko was controlling John it would seem that at least he was very much influenced by her. He definitely seems to have stepped into Yoko’s world, not vice versa. This conceptual art stuff is definitely her territory, not his, and you can imagine her doing it without him, but not the other way round.
I don’t really understand conceptual/avante garde art, so I’m loathe to say whether it’s any good. But I do think music/art needs these kind of maverick and experimental artists.

I do think it’s a bit rough condemning Macca as the lesser man because of John antics, if nothing else because Lennon dropped the big political/experimental idea (at least in public) as soon as the record buying public let it be known they preferred dreamy John to angry John. So dreamy he became (again.)

Lennon "his own man"? I'm not too sure.
don't follow leaders

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 07:51:25 PM »

yoko is intelligent...

You've finally gone mad havent you?

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 11:47:07 PM »

i disagree on a few points kev.......john was aware of society...he was trying to peoples awareness up and to get along with each other also...you don't think i was all political do you?if you do then johns message have fallen short of their mark...to call the political is wrong...who was he trying to get elected?himeslf?timmy leary?he was on a sharing bender...he want us to feel as wonderful as he did not get into office...i disagree with you calling them antics as well kevin and hope your balls get chaffed from tight shorts for a day or so... ha2ha
he was an artist himself and probally would not appreciate the fact of you seeing him as only a musician....is it to hard to take him and yoko serious?
if yoko is so damn dumb todd...how has she made millons off john since he has been gone?i don't veiw her as a buzzard feeding of his carcass i am sorry....and anyone has a rigt too she does.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 11:48:12 PM »

oh i forgot about pauls save the bales campaign.... ha2ha

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 11:53:40 PM »

john was socially aware... ;D more so than paul...john spent untold amounts on what seemed crap to some...but others got the message...here let me roll it to you....what was john exspecting in return?an aware society...he helped not hurt...turn of your mind relax and float down stream...is it not dying?
he did i admit try a few off the wall projects like erection and rape...but i blame paul...i blame him for everything tho...sh*t i spilt my milk...that damn paul....

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 02:21:40 AM »

if yoko is so damn dumb todd...how has she made millons off john since he has been gone?i don't veiw her as a buzzard feeding of his carcass i am sorry....and anyone has a rigt too she does.

How has she made millions? She was farking married to the guy. Of course she's making millions, she's the executor of his estate. Hell, i'm sure Cynthia has made a few million just by being married to John. May Pang probably made a few with production royalties and book sales. Anybody in the Lennon circle has made millions. That aint hard. Yoko just takes it to a new level.

As I stated a few days ago, me and the family got to tour the Lennon room at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando and the guy who was giving the tour even mentioned what a greedy b**** Yoko was when it came to selling or giving up some of his items. He said she was unbelievable to deal with. No wonder Paul hated her.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 02:23:44 AM »

I'm not questioning the love they may have had for each other, but she's an evil person in my eyes. Just ask Julian how great of a person she is.

Bobber

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 07:17:21 AM »

Yoko has turned art into business and vice versa. That might need an intelligent person.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 08:54:05 AM »

Yoko has turned art into business and vice versa. That might need an intelligent person.

Is anybody even familiar with a piece of her art?

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 09:50:37 AM »

this was about john actually not joke o

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 10:06:04 AM »

this was about john actually not joke o

Your right. Is anybody even familiar with a piece of johns art?

;D

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 03:59:45 PM »

john was socially aware... ;D more so than paul

I don't think anyone can dispute that John was more poltically  active than Paul, but not sure how you can be so sure that he was more aware? We don't really know what Paul thinks or says in private. It's a bit like saying people who talk about sex alot are obviously better at it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:01:46 PM by Kevin »
don't follow leaders

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 11:52:02 PM »

still you say politics though....it is not all politics...ok aside from the paul issue kev because it seems all you wanna do is debate the paul bashing....one question do you believe john was socially relevant?

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 04:36:03 AM »

Not directed towards me, but i'll answer anyways. Sure, I think John was socially relevant. He changed a lot of peoples lives. Hell, he changed ours or we wouldnt be here bothering to talk about him. Onto the bigger picture though, I dont think he was some messiah for peace or a political deity if thats the question. He didnt change anything or touch a large enough body of people to matter in a sense that he should be labeled anything more than somebody who was famous.

Sure he was socially relevant as people knew him and heard what he was saying, but he wasnt relevant enough to make a difference.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.354 seconds with 81 queries.