Solo forums > Paul McCartney

cars owned by Paul McCartney

<< < (2/3) > >>

Penny Lane:
I don't remember what it looks like, but did you include a pic of the car used for Paul's "Helen Wheels" music video?

:

--- Quote from: 1620 ---I don't remember what it looks like, but did you include a pic of the car used for Paul's "Helen Wheels" music video?
--- End quote ---

well I did mention "Rolls-Royce Corniche Convertible", but I didn't find any photos of that car's front.

well the 1973 Rolls-Royce Corniche looks like this:

Penny Lane:
^  Thanks--I did not remember it was a Rolls.  Nice pics!

glass onion:
paul has also owned a mercedes in the late 1990s,and he possibly had a merc in 2002-there was one on his driveway in london,i got a peek.
out of interest,does anybody know where pauls old db6 is now?pretty sure it is in an aston martin showroom somewhere but i don't know where.

adamzero:
The Aston Martin is the coolest car on the lot, IMHO.  The older Lamborghini's too.

That Lexus SUV is a friggin' nightmare.  Did he have to make a deal with Lexus or the Japanese gov't to drive that thing around in exchange for release after his pot bust?   I mean, can you imagine Paul driving that thing around, pounding on the horn with his head out the window: "I'm f@#king Paul McCartney!!!!!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version