Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is Elvis still alive?  (Read 5740 times)

funbunny

• One And One Is Two
Re: Is Elvis still alive?
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 11:23:27 AM »

His favourite food was fried peanut-butter and banana sandwiches. He'd be dead.

:D Classic!
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Sir John Johns

• A Beginning
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 02:56:53 PM »

watch 'Bubba Ho Tep' and you wouldn't need to ask the question.

Of course Elvis is alive!  :)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 10:33:55 PM »

Of course Elvis is alive!  :)

Second row standing, fourth from left.

I can stay till it's time to go

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »

And of course he was a pretty heavy drug user. He only took legal drugs, but in very unhealthy quantities.
almost all drugs all legal smurf....abuse makes them illegal....

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 07:36:04 AM »

almost all drugs all legal smurf....abuse makes them illegal....

Elvis was a conservative guy who respected the authorities so he (for as far as I know) stayed away from drugs that were listed as illegal, like heroin, cocaine or weed. He took prescription drugs, he just took them in very large quantities.

And is that "smurf" comment really necessary? I don't understand why you keep giving me degrading comments. If you for some reason don't like me that's OK, but I believe I've always been respectful to you on this forum, it would be nice if that could be mutual. And if it's too much to ask to respect me than at least respect forum rule #1.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:30:17 PM by Joost »

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 01:58:21 PM »

People think that Elvis is still alive but believe Paul McCartney is dead. Go figure. Haha.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 07:54:52 PM »

I don't believe there are that many people who actually believe these theories. I think that for a lot of people it's just a fun game: pick at theory that's so unlikely that no sane person would believe it and then try to find evidence for that theory. It's actually not that hard.

Suppose that I would say that not Paul but Ringo died in 1966...

- On the cover of 'Revolver', Ringo is the only one facing up. That's cause he's buried, so he's on his back and therefor facing up.
- On 'Sgt. Pepper' Billy Shears is introduced and who starts singing? Ringo. So Billy Sears didn't take Paul's but Ringo's place.
- On a lot of the 'Sgt. Pepper' pictures, Ringo has his hands folded, just like people have they when they're buried.
- On the 'Abbey Road' cover, Ringo is the only one wearing a black suit. Black is the color of death.
- On the back of the 'Live at the BBC' cd booklet, behind Ringo you see a vague picture of... Ringo. That's his ghost watching the fake Ringo posing with his former band members!

;)

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 08:58:56 PM »

i do respect your opinions,noone know the beach boys like you..i love reading your posts but sometimes i like to rattle reality in your face....i used smurf to get your full attention,i see how you might find it insulting,i am sorry...the drugs available at elvis' parties were of both varieties...just because he didn't use them didn't mean he did not condemn the availability of them at his functions...many of his posse used illegal drugs..didn't superfoot wallace get arrested for coke during his posse tenure?honestly i don't know why people prop this puppet so high up....he was impressive but not always....peace joost...hope you are still digging your new place...and remember these are only my opinions......posted without malice,scripted with love...you supported me when my wife left so  love you...don't take my insults to heart...ok? :-*be good
,arshall
Elvis was a conservative guy who respected the authorities so he (for as far as I know) stayed away from drugs that were listed as illegal, like heroin, cocaine or weed. He took prescription drugs, he just took them in very large quantities.

And is that "smurf" comment really necessary? I don't understand why you keep giving me degrading comments. If you for some reason don't like me that's OK, but I believe I've always been respectful to you on this forum, it would be nice if that could be mutual. And if it's too much to ask to respect me than at least respect forum rule #1.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers-Wooden Heart

g i blues was toms' first album.....

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 09:20:50 PM »

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 09:28:34 PM »

i do respect your opinions,noone know the beach boys like you..i love reading your posts but sometimes i like to rattle reality in your face....i used smurf to get your full attention,i see how you might find it insulting,i am sorry...the drugs available at elvis' parties were of both varieties...just because he didn't use them didn't mean he did not condemn the availability of them at his functions...many of his posse used illegal drugs..didn't superfoot wallace get arrested for coke during his posse tenure?honestly i don't know why people prop this puppet so high up....he was impressive but not always....peace joost...hope you are still digging your new place...and remember these are only my opinions......posted without malice,scripted with love...you supported me when my wife left so  love you...don't take my insults to heart...ok? :-*be good
,arshall

OK, cool. :) Thanks for clearing it up.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »

;D what are you doing friday night? ;)
Carl Perkins - That's Alright Mama All Shook Up

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2010, 11:26:33 PM »

I don't believe there are that many people who actually believe these theories. I think that for a lot of people it's just a fun game: pick at theory that's so unlikely that no sane person would believe it and then try to find evidence for that theory. It's actually not that hard.

Suppose that I would say that not Paul but Ringo died in 1966...

- On the cover of 'Revolver', Ringo is the only one facing up. That's cause he's buried, so he's on his back and therefor facing up.
- On 'Sgt. Pepper' Billy Shears is introduced and who starts singing? Ringo. So Billy Sears didn't take Paul's but Ringo's place.
- On a lot of the 'Sgt. Pepper' pictures, Ringo has his hands folded, just like people have they when they're buried.
- On the 'Abbey Road' cover, Ringo is the only one wearing a black suit. Black is the color of death.
- On the back of the 'Live at the BBC' cd booklet, behind Ringo you see a vague picture of... Ringo. That's his ghost watching the fake Ringo posing with his former band members!

;)

LOL! Very, very clever! ;) Now I just hope the Ringo-lovers here don't read this. ha2ha
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.445 seconds with 67 queries.