Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Facebook popularity of favourite bands  (Read 4382 times)

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Facebook popularity of favourite bands
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 11:15:26 PM »

That's okay Hombre_de_ningun_lugar, maybe someday. You still have great tastes in bands. Take care.

Ok, just for you my friend, I'll look for the popularity of Pink Floyd and Zep.

Pink Floyd (15,415,746)
Led Zeppelin (959,687)

If I would add both bands in my list, Pink Floyd would be #2 and Zep would be #11.
"Love is old, love is new; love is all, love is you."

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
  • The Rock n' Roll Warrior
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 11:20:17 PM »

Ok, just for you my friend, I'll look for the popularity of Pink Floyd and Zep.

Pink Floyd (15,415,746)
Led Zeppelin (959,687)

If I would add both bands in my list, Pink Floyd would be #2 and Zep would be #11.

Right on Hombre_de_ningun_lugar! Thats a very good ranking! Take care my friend.

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 11:24:40 PM »

Right on Hombre_de_ningun_lugar! Thats a very good ranking! Take care my friend.

Yes, but you know, we are talking about classic rock bands. I guess that most young people would prefer other newer music, so other bands may be more popular at Facebook than the artists I'm listing. Take care.

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2011, 02:21:22 AM »

Yes, but you know, we are talking about classic rock bands. I guess that most young people would prefer other newer music, so other bands may be more popular at Facebook than the artists I'm listing. Take care.

In my opinion, Classic Rock bands from the 1960's has enormous staying power. The popularity of Classic Rock bands such as THE BEATLES, THE STONES, LED ZEPPELIN, FLEETWOOD MAC, PINK FLOYD, THE WHO, CREAM, JIMI HENDRIX, THE KINKS, BLACK SABBATH and DEEP PURPLE, just to name a few, are limitless! These bands will forever be Rock Royalty and will never be forgotten. Take care.   

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2011, 03:49:42 AM »

In my opinion, Classic Rock bands from the 1960's has enormous staying power. The popularity of Classic Rock bands such as THE BEATLES, THE STONES, LED ZEPPELIN, FLEETWOOD MAC, PINK FLOYD, THE WHO, CREAM, JIMI HENDRIX, THE KINKS, BLACK SABBATH and DEEP PURPLE, just to name a few, are limitless! These bands will forever be Rock Royalty and will never be forgotten. Take care.

I agree that the popularity of such bands will go on forever, but now some newer bands may be more popular among young people. Anyway, those new bands will be forgotten in some years, while classic rock bands will still be popular.

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2011, 09:14:56 PM »

I agree that the popularity of such bands will go on forever, but now some newer bands may be more popular among young people. Anyway, those new bands will be forgotten in some years, while classic rock bands will still be popular.

I couldn't have said it better myself Hombre_de_ningun_lugar! Take care my friend.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 45 queries.