Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Game "the mystery" of the Beatles  (Read 2268 times)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
Game "the mystery" of the Beatles
« on: December 02, 2009, 05:48:13 PM »

Is a short story about the Beatles outrageous. (Do not worry, it did not really happen) If one then solve the mystery - he can put a "mystery" of his own.

Saturday morning. Opposite the home of the Beatles were three medics, and treated the leg of Ringo. John, Paul and George were watching with  concern.
One of the medics said: "His ankle is broken." Then he turned to Paul, John and George and asked them: "Tell me how your friend sprained his ankle."
Those were the explanations: a few minutes ago we were playing cards around a table with three legs. Ringo showed everyone that he has four kings and smiled a smile of triumph. He actually won. We were all angry that we lost, and then he fell to the floor, and shouted for us to call to the medics  "
George said :" a few seconds before he fell to the floor and shouted, calling for the medics, i changed a card. To have four sevens "
John said: "a few seconds before he fell to the floor and shouted, calling for medics, I picked up the jokers who did not participate in the game, put them under a swinging leg of the table".
Paul said: "a few seconds before he fell to the floor and shouted, calling for medics, I must admit I glanced at his cards and saw that he was going to win".
The medic (who was a detective before he was a medic),  thought for a few seconds, then said: "One of you kicked him, and your shoes looks like something which could break an ankle. and I know who is to blame"
The three turned pale, without saying a word.
If you were a medic, how  would you know who was to blame for Ringo's broken ankle, just because he hated to lose? Explain why Hashem did blame.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
Re: Game "the mystery" of the Beatles
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 03:20:00 PM »

Give a hint? 4ac

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 37 queries.